I have developed a unique and flexible teaching methodology according to every student. In my Opinion, every student has its own pace and speed and the idea of personal tutoring is to help the students in the best way possible focused on their academic needs.
Rates can be negotiable as per the student level of course and travelling.
I`m a current PhD student with an academic background on Business Management and Commerce. having a Professional background of investment Banking and Business Development and Management. Looking forward to help and encourage the students to overcome their academic needs.
2015-2017 University of East London, United Kingdom
MSc International Business Management (Honours) - Merit
Modules: Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Resources &Leadership Management, Sustainable Supply Chain Management, Strategy and Change Management, International Marketing, Business Research.
Thesis topic: An Investigation on the impact of total rewards packages on employee job satisfaction in a particular fast food industry: a case study of McDonald’s Pakistan.
Selected and Published as the one of the two best research of the year on Master`s level:
Available at: (concealed information)
2010 - 2012 School of Commercial Studies, University of Karachi, Pakistan
Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) - Merit
Modules: Marketing, B.Communication, Economics, International Trade, International/ Industrial law.
Aug 2013 to May 2015 SK Enterprises, Karachi, Pakistan.
General Manager and Advisor to Managing Director.
• Responsible for day to day business operations and advising the Managing Director on strategically and crucial matters related to business
• Direct deal with all the operational teams like: Marketing, Finance, Legal and Production.
• worked directly with the international clients and suppliers from Europe, Singapore, China and USA.
2012 to 2013 SK Enterprises, Karachi, Pakistan.
• Responsible for successfully implement the company`s policy to meet the growth target.
• Prepared presentations for clients and management to adapt new marketing and supply chain management policy to maintain low production cost and were constantly engaged in discussions with senior management and Managing Director.
• Performed detailed analysis of suppliers transactions & did performance evaluation based on company guidelines, discussed tax planning issues, and proposed individualized tax reduction plan
• Reconciled tax returns and dealt with Company tax advisors.
2009 to 2011 SK Enterprises, Karachi, Pakistan.
Marketing & Sales Manager
• Initiated a marketing campaign for company`s real estate projects and food products.
• Achieved 30% increase in sales annually. Successfully introduced a range of new products.
• Coordinated weekly meetings and scheduled weekly calls to remain apprised of growth patterns, identify potential weak performers and amend strategies accordingly
• Active member of Finance, Emerging Markets, Young Entreprenuers and Volunteers Club at KU
• Member Young Entrepreneurs and Business Dialogue Forum
• Member Federal Board of Chamber and Industry.
• Member event organizing committee and business development forum Chamber of Commerce and Industry Karachi, Pakistan.
• Consulted for Search Years (non-profit)- performed feasibility tests and led a redirection of target audience from rural to suburban Pakistan resulting in a 25% increase of audience engagement
• Experienced to use SPSS and Nvivo software’s to analyze qualitative and quantitative data.
• Trained to use Bloomberg Terminal for everyday business and company/ industry specific
LANGUAGES Fluent English, Native Hindi, Conversational Punjabi, Gujarati, learning French and German.
commerce lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest management lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, marketing lessons for all!
Taking business strategy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£40||£40|
|5 hours||Not available||£35||£200|
|10 hours||Not available||£30||£400|