My name is Waseem EL Sayed
email: (concealed information)
Phone: +(concealed information)8
I have been working in the field of teaching since 2013 as teacher assistant in the Electrical and control fields at the Arab Academy for Science and Technology and Marine Transports (AASTMT).I have been teaching more than 12 courses for the undergraduate students in different field of electrical engineering (power/control/machines). Furthermore, I'm interested in teaching the Bachelor degree and the Master students. I can teach using a lot of software tools such as:
• Simulation tools: Matlab- ORCAD(PSpice) -Proteus
• Coding Tools: Arduino- Code Composer –Code version –AVR Studio.
• Drawing Tools: Eagle- AutoCAD-KiCAD-Microsoft Visio.
My Technique is more practical, I like to show the students how the things works using the simulations tools and practical experiments if it is possible .
I worked as a part-time teaching assistant in 2013 at the electrical and control engineering department in AASTMT -an ABET accredited system till I was recommended to be a full time teaching assistant in 2016 at Electrical Marine Engineering Technology Department at the same university.
My teaching method is practical, I like to show the students how the things works by simulation tools or practically if it is possible. Consequently, I have been involved into a group of simultaneous activities that included:
1. Teaching more than 12 courses for the undergraduate students in different field of electrical engineering (power/control/machines).
2. Technical operator/supervisor/teacher in (automatic control laboratory), (power system laboratory), (electric machines laboratory) and (Microprocessor based laboratory), which provided me with practical experience in areas such as microprocessor coding, communication protocols, power system control, system automation.
3. Being an Academic advisor for undergraduate students, especially in final year projects.
Usually, I taught a maximum of 25 students in every class
Perfect! Explained everthing extremely well. I would definitely use again in the future.
Perfect! Such an expert tutor, he knows what he doing!
Smart and intelligent person. he helped me to do the tasks better than i was expecting
I was working previously with waseem in a teaching assistant role and he is extremely helpful and knowledgable person. He dedicate his efforts to help students understanding the topic they are seeking to study. He also helped many students in their simulations and experimental projects. I highly recommend him if you would like to benefit from an outstanding knowledge, extra help and very good simulation and practical skills.
He is an excellent tutor, he simplifies the information to be easy to understand, highly recommended tutor.
engineering lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest electrical engineering lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, electronics lessons for all!
Taking electricity lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£150|