I can offer my assistance with Finance, Financial Management, Corporate Finance, Investment and related subjects (with coding and programming if you are interested in it).
I understand that there are different kinds of learning methods, so as long as you can find your style and the appropriate method, I believe that you can get twice the result with half the effort. I have been told to be good at breaking down complex scientific concepts, explaining them in diagrams, and also relating them to their uses in our daily lives. I can help you to understand Finance, Economics, Econometrics, Investments and Business-related subjects (Financial Management, Financial Analysis, Investments, Portfolio Theory and Management, Budgeting, Asset Pricing, Forecasting Models and many more) as well as introducing you to the fast-growing field of Data Analysis and Data Science.
- Asset Pricing
- Bond Pricing & Valuation
- Capital Allocation
- Capital Asset Pricing Models (CAPM)
- Corporate Finance
- Game Theory
- Financial Economic Analysis
- Financial Economics
- Financial Management
- Financial Market
- Financial Planning
- Financial Statement
- Forecasting Financial Series and Data
- Fundamental Financial Concepts
- International Finance
- Investment management
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Portfolio Theory and Management
- Pricing Model Theory
- Quantitative Methods
- Research Methodology
- Risk Returns
- PhD Candidate, current research focused in Machine Learning for Asset Pricing (Finance).
- Financial Management University Teaching Assistant.
- Academically trained to teach.
- Strong Analytical background with extensive classroom and online teaching experience.
- MSc in Quantitative Finance, Bachelor of Science in Economics and Finance.
- 4 years of experience as a Financial Analyst in a Fintech company.
- For the last 2.5 years I have tutored, in Hong Kong and online, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Analysis and Italian language, both with private face-to-face tutoring as well as small groups, with students ranging from 5 years old to adult learners.
- Excellent material available including slides, videos, tutorials and reading material. Extensive experience in research methods and software including Python, Jupyter notebook, Matlab, Sas, Stata, R, Sql/Oracle and Excel.
- I thoroughly enjoy helping others, as my patience and friendly nature makes it easier to be in an educational environment.
- I have learnt to adapt to different needs and learning styles according to the student, in order to optimise their success in turning their weaknesses into strengths.
- Since my academic background is Economics and Finance, I would be more than happy to assist you with substantive work too in that field.
- I'm patient, friendly and understanding. I am proficient in research and development and it’s my day to day work. I am photography enthusiast and an insatiable learner.
Excellent! Andrea is very knowledgeable and friendly to work with! Highly recommend !
Lilian is a very motivated and serious person, highly recommended.
Andrea is very professional, serious and easygoing tutor. I believe he can easily work with all levels and he prepares thoroughly to each lesson, providing supporting material and making notes of all the work done throughout the lesson.
Andrea is a great tutor. He helped me understand some key concepts in data analysis and Python, which helped me with a data science project.
Andrea is very knowledgable and explains things in a very intelligible way. He is also very personable and patient with beginners. Would highly recommend him as your tutor.
Andrea is a great teacher! Really good at explaining, he helped me understand some concepts that I’ve been struggling with for weeks! Highly recommend!
business studies lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest economics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, finance lessons for all!
Taking macroeconomics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£35|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£175|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£350|