I am a fully qualified brass teacher and have been teaching in both the private and state sectors for many years.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach all brass instruments up to grade 8 and trombone up to diploma standard,
- Tell me about your qualifications.
LTCL teachers diploma
- How much do you charge?
£36 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at home.
- When are you available?
I am available to teach at whatever time suits the individual.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All ages up to grade 8 on all brass instruments and diploma standard on trombone.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
ABRSM or Trinity Guildhall exams. whichever are more appropriate.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Enjoyment is the most important thing in music.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have taught privately for many years and I am currently the lower brass tutor at Bedford Modern School.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes I do have an up-to-date CRB.
- Where and with whom did you train?
Leeds college of music with Robert Burtenshaw
Trinity college of music, London with Roger Brenner & Ashley Wall.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
trumpet lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest trombone lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, euphonium lessons for all!
Taking cornet lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£36||£36||Not available|