I am a teacher based in North West London proficient in teaching beginners to advanced level students of all ages
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach flute, singing, piano, recorder and music theory
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a BMus(Hons) degree in music performance from the Royal College of Music
- How much do you charge?
I charge £30 per hour or £25 for 45mins
- Where do you teach?
I teach from my home near Queen's Park and travel to areas across London in zones 1, 2. For students that live further afield please be aware that I may charge an extra fee for travel costs.
- When are you available?
Iam available throughout the week and at weekends, however I cannot teach on Wednesdays during term time.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all ages and abilities from absolute beginner to advanced players for flute and singing, and piano and theory to grade 5 standard.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I usually prepare my students for ABRSM graded examinations but can teach other syllabi as well. I also teach those who are looking to play for pleasure as a hobby and do not wish to sit exams.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I am able to teach online if necessary over skype
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been teaching and performing for over 10 years.
I have performed in venues including Birmingham Symphony Hall, Bridgewater Hall, Queen Elizabeth Hall, the Barbican and Cadogan Hall, St John's Smith Square and at various conservatoires.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes I have a full enhanced CRB status
• BMus(Hons) degree from the Royal College of Music
• currently submitting work for LRSM teaching diploma
• I have an full enhanced CRB status
singing lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|