For Microsoft Word and Microsoft excel I like to use individual learning lessons. This allows me to show you how to use the different features and how to customise your paper how you want. With regards to Microsoft word I will often tell students to write on word about any topic they choose (No more than 200 words) and then give them certain format instructions as a little task for them to try and complete. A similar method will be taken with Microsoft Excel however, as its more math and equation based these may be a little harder, but still reletivley simple.
I am fairly new to private tutoring with no current students having taken any tests however I have work experience in 2 different primary schools and am currently studying myself so understand what someone needs in a private tutor and how to communicate with you. I am also currently studying War studies and Philosophy at the university of Wolverhampton so would be happy to impart any extra knowledge onto students that I have or gain. Also I studied religious, history and health & social care as a-level degrees so am happy to tutor for either of those subjects if needed. These subjects are all very much essay based so I have a large understanding of Microsoft word and how it works utilising its features like refencing.
My name is Zach and at the age of 18 Ive had the opportunity to develop my team skills and have excellent communication with the people I work with. I have travelled to places such as Peru and Bolivia in which I planned and carried out a week long trek with a group of 12 and a week of volunteer service at a local orphanage in Cusco showing that I can work in a team and communicate well. I am currently studying at the university of Wolverhampton doing a bachelor’s degree in war studies and philosophy and am in seasonal employment with McDonalds. My experiences abroad, in the workplace and within groups I think allows me to communicate well with younger students and this certainly shows in my work experience at 2 primary schools, where I was fully DBS checked and was entrusted to do individual learning and reading with the students there.
Syresham Primary School (2004 – 2010)
Brackley Junior School (2010-2012)
Magdalen College School (2012 – 2019)
•10 GCSE’s including English literature and English Language, maths and science all graded at a 5 or C - B
•A-levels; Religious, D
• Health and social care Cambridge technical level 3, Merit
Dough & Vine| Waiter | November 2017 – January 2018
• Serving customers their food and drinks as well as solving any problems that they may have
• Cleaning tables and setting them up for the next customers
• Cleaning toilets and washing facilities
Baynards Green McDonalds | Crew member | January 2018 – now (seasonal work)
• Serving customers by taking their orders and serving them food
• Using tills and handling money
• Working at multiple stations such as the kitchen, drive thru, drinks among other locations
• Targets set by managers had to be met which means working with the other members effectively and efficiently
• Other tasks included cleaning grills, moping the floor, restocking food and more
Brackley Junior School | Teaching assistant | January – April 2018
• Interacting with young people
• Fully DBS checked
• Worked with professional teachers in organising lesson plans
• Worked individually with students at the school
• Also worked as a lunch supervisor
(Also worked at Wayneflete infant school (May – July 2017) which was a very similar experience)
• I can communicate well with customers
• Able to plan ahead and work as a team
• I can deal with situations effectively
• Good with excel and word
• Organized and led an expedition in Peru and Bolivia with a group of 12
• Achieved county level of badminton and cross country running in sport
• Duke of Edenborough Bronze
microsoft excel lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microsoft word lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microsoft outlook lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£9||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||£40||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||£75||Not available|