- Link new knowledge to what you already understand. This will make information occupy less "space" in your mind.
- Practical examples to know how to apply physics to real world problems. Our memory record new information easy when linking knowledge with emotions we experience in daily life problems.
- Make things easy by going directly to the point.
- I give a quick introduction of the whole picture of the theory, so everything makes sense. Every thought is a consequence of neural connections. If we link information, it means we can get to the solution in many ways.
--Calculus of Variations
I am physicist and engineer
I did a master's degree in physics at Cardiff University, in Wales UK.
I have a bachelor degree in mechatronics engineering.
- I have been giving physics and math lectures for about 2.5 years.
- Both theoretical and experimental understanding of physical concepts.
- Ease to relate physics phenomena to make abstract concepts easier.
- Practical applications of physics problems so it easie for you to remember what you learn.
Science communication (October 2018 – Today)
• Lectures about: Einstein’s Relativity, A delayed choice quantum eraser, quantum entanglement, Quantum Mechanics, Quantum Computing, Qubits,
Research and Development. (May 2011 – Today)
• Design of two novel traffic preemption systems for emergency vehicles (Granted Patent:MX(concealed information)(A), Granted Patent: MX(concealed information) (A)).
• Design of a novel portable solar panel for charging small electronic devices such as phones and music players (Granted Utility Model: MXU(concealed information)).
• Teaching at baccalaureate level the next subjects: Fluids Mechanics, addition with vectors, uniform linear motion and related topics.
Mechatronics Engineer (November 2012 – 2015 | México)
• Integration of a glove box punching machine for inserting logotypes in the glove box upper of some cars of Volkswagen. Company: Faurecia Puebla, Mexico.
• Integration of a leak tester machine and modification of the PLC program of scribing machines. Company: Bosch Aguascalientes, Mexico.
• Integration of an automatic buckle counter machine, an automatic roller machine, a flip top machine, scribing machines, along with other solutions on electronics and electricity.
Physics Lecturer (January 2010 -2011 | Mexico)
• Teaching the next subjects: Electricity and Magnetism. Laboratory of Electricity and Magnetism. Differential and Integral Calculus. Thermodynamics. Physics. Mathematics applied to Business Administration and Economics.
Softtek (February 2008 – November 2009 | Mexico | USA)
• Development of web services Allstate Insurance (IL, USA). Migration of data related to GE Treasury business (Ags, Mexico).
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£10|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£50|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£100|