• I’m a data analyst, providing Physics and Maths tuition to students from Year 7 up to A-level.
• Would focus on troublesome areas for the student, through written and verbal explanation. I would work through homework or revision tasks which the student has found tricky.
• Would spend 10 minutes at the end of the session discussing the subject informally, with interactive content explored (if appropriate).
• Volunteered at a homework club, helping a large group of secondary school children with their maths and science homework.
• My final year project at university involved teaching physics to primary school children and covering several lectures at university using engaging methods of teaching,
• Volunteered at a community centre by teaching people how to cook and learn new skills.
• Mentored two graduates in my previous role, developing their knowledge of an area they had little understanding of.
• I have a 2:1 degree in Physics from the University of Bath
• My current role involves using mathematics to predict the amount of money required for the company to cover their liabilities.
• I did a placement for a year at a science lab, testing components used in satellites for the detection and transmission of high frequency data.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, algebra lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|