I strive for student results, so I spend time understanding the students' learning methods, and adapt my lesson plans to allow the students to take as much as they can out of the classes. I then monitor the students' progress by setting work to do individually on an increasingly difficult scale, to see where they stand and how that limit can be pushed to achieve higher grades.
I have been teaching since I was in school - I frequently assisted teachers in physics classes for GCSE and A level students, specifically those not performing as well as they should. When I joined university, I chose to teach individually at the same level, and have been doing so since.
October 2015-June 2019
Imperial College London MSci Physics with Theoretical Physics (F390 – 4 years, 66.4%)
Wilson’s County Grammar School, London
A levels - 3A*s and 2As
A*s – Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Physics, As – Chemistry, Polish
AS Levels - 6As and 1 B
As – Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Polish, Information Technology
B – Computer Science
GCSEs - 6A*s, 2As and 3Bs
Free Standing Maths Qualification (FSMQ) – Grade A
WORK AND VOLUNTEERING EXPERIENCE
Polish Scouting Association (Volunteer) United Kingdom
7th Polish venture scout group
Scout Troop Leader (September 2014 – September 2017)
• Running of weekly meetings for the troop, managing the leadership team and organising and leading engaging and educational trips for the troop.
• Organising and executing the annual camp (2 weeks), including management of all activities, logistics, catering and accommodation.
7th Polish venture scout group
Administrator (September 2017 – April 2018)
• Organising and preparing the financial and non-financial documents in compliance with the rules and regulations presented by the organisation, subject to annual audit.
Regional commission of “Warszawa”
Regional Commissioner for Explorer scouts (April 2018 - present)
• Strategic management of explorer troop leaders, performance management, work co-ordination, coaching and personal development, activity management and logistics.
Greene King United Kingdom
Front of house staff (February – April 2017)
• Customer relations, financial responsibilities, working as part of a team, management of inbound and outbound logistics, co-ordinating team work and customer service.
Self-employed United Kingdom
Tutor (October 2015 – present)
• Strategic planning and execution of lessons, regular progress analysis and concomitant optimisation of delivery methods.
• Teaching Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Music Theory.
Imperial College London United Kingdom
Undergraduate laboratory demonstrator (October 2018 – March 2019)
• Strategic approach to teaching and measuring student performance, providing a framework for concept-driven problem solving techniques amongst experimental and theoretical applications.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking further maths lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|