I try to adjust my methods to suit the student. I try to set examples and tasks once the topic is explained to see how much you have understood and also to give contest and reason to what you have learnt.
I have a Masters Degree in Physics with Planetary and Space Physics. I am often assisting other students with their studies and have found I am proficient at improving the knowledge and skills of others. I take pride in my teaching skills and enjoy seeing others succeed as a result of it.
Mobile: +(concealed information)17
E-mail: (concealed information)
Overall, I have a high work ethic and am masters graduate in Physics from Aberystwyth University where I graduated with an upper second class. With experience and skills within data analysis and complex problem solving I have been proven to be adept at working in a team and have performed exceptionally as an individual under both close and distant guidance. I look forward to increasing my knowledge and advancing my skills at every available opportunity.
Most Recent (Higher) Education (2015-2019):
• Studied an integrated undergraduate Masters in Physics with planetary and space physics and graduated with an upper second class Masters degree in Physics (MPhys)
• Studied at Aberystwyth University
• Completed final semester at the University Centre in Svalbard
• Gained experience with Python programming for complex tasks, data analysis, models and simulations
• Experimental knowledge has most recently included instrumentation at the Kjell Henriksen Observatory and Svalbard’s Eiscat radar
• Individual and group projects over the years of study have provided skills invaluable to all working environments
• Success at my studies and skills gained in University have been in part due to dedication to study further and harder than is expected of me
• From 06/2019 to 08/2019
• Hurtigruten Svalbard AS
• Green Dog
• Longyearbyen, Svalbard
This job involved guiding tourists around attractions on the island, both on buses and hiking.
• From 26/06/2018 to 21/09/2018
• Tracks Publishing LTD
• Unit 2 12 Blackstone Road Stukeley Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, England PE29 6EF
This job involved working in a warehouse picking and packing boxes of cards to be distributed to companies and retailers.
I left this job in order to return to University at the end of the Summer.
Customer services assistant:
• from 27/8/2014 to 19/09/2015, 13/06/2016 to 18/09/2016 and from 19/06/2017 to 18/09/2017.
• Central England Co-operative
• Glatton Road, Sawtry, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, England PE28 5UZ
The job involved shop work, helping customers, filling shelves, working on tills, whatever was required of me at the time. I was often called upon to train and help new staff, keeping the shop running smoothly.
I left the job initially to progress along my academic path by leaving for university. I returned to the job for two consecutive summers to maintain work place experience and knowledge.
Previous Education (2011-2015)
Achieved 5 GCSEs at A-C including maths, English and science.
• Physics: D
• Maths: B
• Further Maths: D
Hobbies and Interests:
I have been committed to playing electric and acoustic guitar for approximately 5 years and performed several times to strangers and friends.
I have also kayaked for around 15 years. The intense high pressure of white-water has led to the use of leadership skills and being commanding when the situation dictated it. Coaching/teaching canoeing and kayaking has occurred regularly over the years of my experience. I have also represented my club at a number of competitions where I have been successful.
algebra lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking further maths lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£10|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£100|