I believe in the value of hard work and hands-on application,learning to answer dynamic questions with real world skills. I understand the needs and struggles all students go through, thanks to being one myself. I create a positive, nurturing learning environment where education becomes enjoyable.
I am studying for a degree in physics, with a mind to enter postgraduate research in the field of astrophysics. I am well versed in teaching, having given tennis lessons to students of all ages,needs and abilities for five years now.
Email: (concealed information) Telephone: (concealed information)9 Area: Leicester
Currently studying Physics at university, I am seeking an opportunity to expand my skills and experience in a part time role. I have four years experience in a customer facing role in a retail and sports environment, I am able to provide an outstanding service and deal with a broad range of customer needs.
● Versatile with the ability to quickly learn new tasks and skills
● Creativity when dealing with problems
● IT literate with the ability to type fast
● Professional attitude
Pro Craft Installers Ltd General Labourer (Summer Position) June 2018 – September 2018
General Labouring for a Joinery Firm that installs kitchens and makes indoor and outdoor furniture.
● Filling and emptying of skips
● Sweeping up of work areas and keeping them tidy
● Lifting heavy wood to and from vans
● Spray painting of the furniture
Oak Furniture Land Finance Writer (Christmas Temp) December 2017 – January 2018
A customer facing roll with a leading furniture store
● Processing customer’s data through a finance software
● Establishing a payment plan that suits the customer’s needs
● General labouring, keeping the work space clean and tidy, ensuring the store looked appealing and presentable
● Serving drinks to customers, answering general enquiries, promoting a positive working environment
Pelican Park Tennis Club Level 1 Tennis Coach and Assistant July 2013 – August 2017
A broad range customer facing position for a leading tennis club,
● Delivering coaching sessions to both groups and individuals of all age ranges
● Gave a high quality of teaching and experience appropriate lessons to all player standards, ensuring the clubs members enjoy their tennis and stay within the club
● General labouring, setting up and putting away of all equipment
● Manning the office and shop, dealing with telephone queries, operating the till, restocking shelves
● General admission work and designing activities for holiday camps
● Parking attendant
Education and Qualifications
● Leicester university: Physics Degree September 2017–Present
● Live Online Academy: CPD-Accredited Diploma in Financial Trading and Investment August 2018
● Wyke Sixth Form College: A Levels May 2015 - June 2017
Physics: B Chemistry: C Mathematics: C
● University of Sheffield: Safeguarding November 2016 - May 2017
● Nuffield Health Centre: Level 1 Award in Coaching Tennis (QCF) August 2015
● Archbishop Sentamu Academy: GCSE’s July 2015
English Language: A* Chemistry: B English Literature: B English Language: A
Religious Studies: A Biology: B Physics: A Film Studies: A
Mandarin Chinese: B Maths: B History: C
Hobbies and Interests
I am a keen athlete, I compete regularly in tennis competitions, as well as playing football, table tennis and basketball.
I regularly read and enjoy the works of George R.R Martin and Darren Shan, also I am currently writing my own novel and have begun composing some short philosophical papers.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, other sciences lessons for all!
Taking school science lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£11||£11|
|5 hours||Not available||£50||£55|
|10 hours||Not available||£100||£110|