I am a Physics Honours graduate with over 16 years experience of teaching A level and GCSE Physics and Mathematics to pupils in both state and private schools. I have a calm temperament and am used to working effectively with all abilities.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Physics and Mathematics.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Bsc Hons Physics
Postgraduate Certificate in Education
C Eng (Chartered Engineer)
- How much do you charge?
£37.50 per hour. No charge for travel within 10 miles. Outside that area, £1 per return mile.
- Where do you teach?
I can teach at your home, or if that is not possible, at my base. Full safeguarding rules will always be followed.
I can travel to most surrounding locations in Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire and Oxfordshire.
- When are you available?
Available weekdays from 4pm to 8pm . During school holidays weekday mornings and afternoons.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Ages 15-adult, levels KS4 and KS5.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
A Level Physics
A Level Mathematics
- What kind of experience do you have?
I am a fully qualified and experienced teacher of Physics and Mathematics. I have been teaching GCSE and A Level for about 16 years. I have also taught Physics and Maths to international students with undeveloped English skills. I have worked in industry as a trainer/instructor in computing and IT for about 15 years.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes, and held continuously for many years.
- Where and with whom did you train?
University of Manchester (Degree)
University of Birmingham (Teaching Qualification)
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Member of the Institute of Learning
Member of the British Computer Society
• Honours degree in Physics from the University of Manchester
• Fully qualified teacher (Cert.Ed.)
• Full DBS certification.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|