Whether you are aiming for a top grade or whether you are struggling to understand the concepts of the subject, private tuition will give you personalised help to achieve what you need.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach General Science and Maths up to GCSE, and Physics and Maths at A-level.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
B.Sc. (joint Hons) in Maths and Physics;
PGCE in teaching secondary level science.
- How much do you charge?
£40 per session. Free initial consultation.
- Where do you teach?
All tuition is online, using a live, shared whiteboard and video link.
- When are you available?
Most week day evenings.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all secondary school ages up to A-level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
You need a computer with a broadband connection and a microphone and speakers - a headset is ideal. That's it! A writing tablet is handy, but not vital. The online 'classroom' is a shared screen where we can both draw diagrams, equations, etc. and an audio link. Almost as good as a face-to-face session. Contact me to set up a demonstration.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have seven years' experience teaching science and maths in secondary schools, including A-level physics. Eight years of private tuition with a wide range of maths and science students.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
University of Bristol and University of Southampton.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Institute of Physics
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking school science lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|