Feedback based method, encourage the student to give feedback to prevent repetition of material, so the student feels they are targeting weakness' rather than repeatedly consolidating the same material.
Encourage the use of examples of problems so the problem solving process is understood rather than only partially understanding a problem.
Experience in tutoring, tutored a GCSE student for the 2016 exam season.
Successfully completed the first year of undergraduate study at the University of Exeter.
Achieved A's at A-level in maths and Physics.
Attained an A* in GCSE Physics and an A at GCSE maths.
I can potentially travel across London during academic holidays, the further away from Eastcote, but this will increase the cost of the session
University of Exeter:
BSc Physics-Completed 1st year of undergraduate study
(2009 – 2016)
A-levels: Physics (A), Maths (A), History (B)
14 GCSEs, grade A*-C, including: Maths (A), Physics (A*), and English language (B),
with a total of 5 A*-A, 8 B’s and 1 C
Hillingdon music service:
Grade 8 trumpet performance (Trinity Guildhall)
GCSE Tutoring (November 2015-April 2016)
• I tutored a Year 11 student in Maths, Science and History in the run up to her GCSE’s
We Are Talent (2016-present, during academic holidays)
• Undertook shift work for a staffing agency
• Roles included: bar work, waiting tables for VIP guests, providing customer service, formally greeting guests at receptions, handling cash and card payments
• Worked in a variety of roles for events across London, including: Twickenham and Wembley stadia, Hotels, festivals and Christmas parties for large companies.
• Worked long and unsociable hours whilst maintaining a high level of customer service
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|