I am available to teach anywhere from Key Stage 3 and GCSE up to A-Level standard.
I use variety of learning methods to keep lessons both exciting and challenging, including games/quiz, flashcards and discussion based problems to obtain a thorough and full understanding of the syllabus. I also specialise how to make effective and concise revision notes which the student can apply to other subjects.
I am a confident and engaging student tutor who has a genuine interest in problem-solving and finding the best strategy of learning for each individual. I have achieved 6A* and 4As at iGCSE/GCSE and A*AA A-Level. I have experience of AQA, Edexcel and OCR exam boards and mark schemes. I use my subject every day during physiotherapy degree and when working using my sports massage qualification.
individual prices can be discussed if student wishes to book multiple lessons, or specific hours to fit around term time or other dates
September 2018- Present
- Obtained Diploma in Sports Massage with Merit
- Year 2 studying Physiotherapy Bsc at Oxford Brookes University
September 2012- July 2018
- attended Guildford High School, Surrey
- Alevel - A*AA in English, Biology and PE
- GCSEs - 6A* 4A
Relevant Work Experience in my subjects:
- Currently a GB Trialist on the Oxford Brookes High Performance Rowing Programme (PE/ Physiology)
- Physiotherapy Work Experience - 6months (Biology and related sub-topics)
- NHS Ward Work Experience - 6months (Biology and related sub-topics)
- Biology Challenge Award, and other academic competitions.
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest genetics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, anatomy lessons for all!
Taking physiology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|