Winnie is a supportive, patient and creative music teacher with a proven ability to get the very best of pupils. She offers one to one bespoke piano lessons within a lively, friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- Style of teaching adjusted to the individual needs of the student
- Has 5 years experience in individual teaching of all ages and abilities, from beginners to expert levels
- Taught at the Royal College of Music Junior Sparks Extension
- Tutee-driven lessons focusing on their own aims/ goals, including exam preparations, learning new skills, improving sight-reading, music interpretations, practical skills as a performer
- Preparation for ABRSM and Trinity Guildhall grade exams
- 100% success rate in exams and positive feedback
Winnie is a versatile and passionate pianist with an extensive experience in piano performance and teaching. She is currently studying piano at the Royal College of Music in London, under the tutelage of pianist John Byrne.
Winnie started receiving professional piano training since the age of 4 at Singapore's NAFA School of Young Talents. Being passionate and committed to music, she is one of the youngest pianists to earn a Distinction in Licentiate of the Royal Schools of Music (LRSM) at the age of 14. Being a solo pianist for more than 16 years, Winnie has the ability to teach and master repertoires in a wide range of musical styles.
- LRSM (Licentiate of the Royal Schools of Music), Distinction
- ABRSM Grade 8, High Distinction
- ABRSM Grade 8 Theory, Distinction
First Prize, GCC International Competition: The Music of Eastern Europe
First Prize, GCC International Competition: The Music of Germany and Austria
First Prize, Springboard Music festival in Brighton
Second Prize, Singapore International Festival of Music Competition Soloists Category
Gold Award, 5th Singapore Performers’ Festival
First Prize, East Zone Piano Competition
Winnie is a brilliant teacher. I have been a student for Winnie for many years, and she was able to asses all my problems and give me techniques to be a pianist. She is professional, friendly and our lessons are always a lot of fun.
Winnie is a cheerful and wonderful pianist. She is passionate about music and is kind and smiley. She have taught many students and they always come back for more lessons. I highly recommended Winnie as a piano teacher.
music reading lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest piano lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, musical keyboard lessons for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|