I usually build a teaching program around the student following his / her needs and targets. We can get the job together and feel the music soul. Always starting from the student knowledge, even if you never touched a keyboard or if you are an experienced that want to become better in sint or hammond organ.
As an expert musician who has been composing music since 1993 and has had up to 20 records out in stores until now, I believe that I meet all the requirements needed to work with you.
Good communicator with excellent language skills: As a teacher with 10 years in primary school and 13 years in kindergarten school experience, I have been nominated President of the Music Farm Music School (private music school) in Italy. I have also published a guitar beginner’s method and a lot of songs for music companies under request, especially Ambient music genre but I’m also better known for my Celtic music. I am fluent in Italian and English.
Music composer: I have composed more than 500 songs through a wide range of genres, from symphonic to rock and electric music. I have been involved in some theatre works in the past and music for local orchestras where I had hands-on learning about every kind of instrument.
Music player: My basic instrument is any kind of keyboard but I’m also able to play guitar, bass guitar and drums at a good level, also something on mandolin. I’m really involved in every kind of instrument and I’m focused on discovering and enjoying every new sound, ancient instruments and tribal sounds.
Proven ability: I obtained a Music Therapy diploma and a Music Theory & Didactics diploma, Special needs SEN and Behaviour management. I also have good IT skills in using computers for music with programs like Cubase, FL studio or Finale. I have 2 IT diplomas and an ECDL (European Computer Driving License) diploma.
Cancellation only the day before the lesson.
I am resourceful, with group work skills, problem solving skills, and an outgoing personality, accustomed to working under pressure and dealing with work and clients’ needs. I have excellent navigational skills and I am computer literate. I am willing to travel. I have a clean driving license.
• 2007 – 2018: Employed as Director and Music Teacher in Music Farm Music School, Living for music (private music schools - Italy). Duties: organizing lessons, scheduling, warehouse keeping and moving materials for lessons and gigs. Also recruiting consultant for record labels.
• 1998 – 2018: Producing music records, employed as studio musician and technician for Self, Hitland, Ipnotika music labels.
• 2003 – 2016: Employed as fixed term Music Teacher in primary and kindergarten school as classroom teacher.
• 2007 – 2010: Self-employed as music instruments repair technician (repair service). Also salesperson at Ghost’n’rock music shop.
• 2001 – 2007: Employed as part-time teacher in private music schools.
• 1996 – 1999: Employed as electrician, quality tester for pc motherboards, warehouse manager, driver and delivery service.
• 1994 - 1995: National military service in Italy.
• 1988 – 1994: Employed as electrician responsible for cables series for Philips, Seleco and many others, also work as civil cables electrician, warehouse manager and delivery driver.
Additional part-time composer, making music on request for record companies, and interested in exploring opportunities. Much experience in working with students and/or large classes in preparation for graduation or special needs. Long time experience in music business and recruiting consultant, expert in computers hardware, software and repair service.
• Music: Music therapist diploma, Music theory and didactics diploma, Behaviour management training course, Special educational needs training course. Composer with much original music on the web stores and also played by orchestras. Expert in keyboard instruments (piano, Hammond organ, church organ and synthesizers) can also play guitars, bass guitar, drums and percussions and capable of playing other instruments (accordion, mandolin etc.). Composer and arranger since 1993.
• Warehouse manager: organizing, scheduling and delivery service.
• Electricity: Self-taught from work experience, capable of reading schematics, components and of building self-made pcb boards.
Formation in ECDL (European Computer Driving License) with two diplomas in Information Technology, Email and Internet.
Bilingual English – Italian
Reading, travelling and writing books.
piano lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest musical keyboard lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, synthesizer lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|