I am passionate about music and offer individually tailored lessons in an informal, relaxed atmosphere.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach the piano and music theory up to grade 5.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a Piano Diploma with Distinction from the Conservatory of Northern Greece and a Diploma in Musicology and Music Teaching (5-year course) from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- How much do you charge?
After a free 30 minute consultation lesson I charge £35 per hour, £30 for 45min or £25 for half an hour lessons. If you would like me to come to your home there is an extra charge of £5.
- Where do you teach?
I teach in London W1 and at students' homes in zones 1-2.
- When are you available?
I am available to teach throughout the week.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach children and adults from complete beginners to advanced.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
ABRSM grades 1-8
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have given piano masterclasses in Indonesia and have been teaching in London since 2012. For the past 5 years I have been working in a music production studio in Soho and have produced a few classical music recordings. I'm also Festival Director of the Solent Music Festival.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
• Piano Diploma
• Diploma in Musicology and Music teaching
piano lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£35||£35||Not available|