Living and working in London for over 9 years, I taught privately and for Borough Music School, and accompanied classes at The Royal Ballet School, London Children's Ballet, and Chelsea Ballet Schools. I am now based in Harborne, Birmingham.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance PGDip, Piano Performance
Birmingham Conservatoire BMus (Hons), Piano Performance
ABRSM Grade 8 Piano - Distinction.
- How much do you charge?
£30 p/h as a basic rate. Please contact me for more details.
I offer an initial lesson for £10 (30mins), £15 (45mins), or £20 (1hr)
- Where do you teach?
I teach from my home (near to Harborne High Street), or I am happy to travel within the nearby area (a small fee for travel costs may be added). Please contact me for more information.
- When are you available?
I currently have availability at peak times (after school on weekdays) on Monday, Wednesday and Thursdays. During the day, their are many more times available.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I enjoy teaching a wide range of ages and abilities, from children as young as 5 to adults, and from beginners to advanced levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I have prepared pupils for both ABRSM and Trinity Guildhall exams.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
No online tutoring.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have experience teaching children and adults, with a wide range of levels and abilities from complete beginners up to advanced level. I have prepared many pupils for ABRSM and Trinity Guildhall exams, all of which have achieved either Merit or Distinction.
Piano Teaching Courses:
Penelope Roskell, 'Teaching Piano Technique'
Genia, 'Piano Yoga'
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
During my BMus (Hons) degree at Birmingham Conservatoire I studied with Simon Nicholls and performed in masterclasses to pianists such as Vanessa Latarche and Peter Donohoe. During my PGDip degree, my teacher was Elena Riu and I performed in masterclasses to Martino Tirimo, Douglas Finch, and Mikhial Kazakavich.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
I belong to the Musicians' Union.
• PG Dip (Piano Performance) Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
• BMus (Hons) Birmingham Conservatoire
• CRB checked
• Musicians' Union
piano lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|