I am a very friendly and experienced piano teacher based in the centre of Birmingham and teach students of all ages and levels.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Piano and Music Theory.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
In August 2014, I completed the Guildhall Artist Masters programme in Piano Performance at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama in London; gaining both a Master of Music and a Master of Performance (Distinction) degree. Prior to this, I gained a Bachelor of Music with Honours degree from Birmingham Conservatoire.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £25 for an hour, £20 for 45 minutes and £15 for half an hour. I offer a free 30 minute consultation lesson.
- Where do you teach?
I mainly teach from home in the centre of Birmingham, however I am willing to travel to students' homes providing they are within a certain distance (travel costs may slightly increase fees).
- When are you available?
I am available to teach on most weekdays and at weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach students of all ages and levels. I teach beginners through to diploma levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
The examination board I use is the ABRSM. However, I am very happy to teach anyone who wants to learn for fun.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have a wide experience of giving one-to-one teaching and have coached and accompanied string and woodwind students for their grade exams. I perform regularly in Birmingham and Norfolk and have performed numerous World Premieres, some of which have been recorded.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
• Master of Music (Guildhall School of Music and Drama)
• Bachelor of Music with Honours (Birmingham Conservatoire)
piano lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||£25||Not available|