I am an educated piano teacher (PhD in progress) who is offering 1:1 piano lessons. My aim is to teach my students how to play technically correct but at the same time beautiful music.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BA - Music Academy Zagreb, Croatia
MA - University of Cologne, Germany
PhD - City University London, UK
- How much do you charge?
£25 per one hour
£ 15 per 30mins
- Where do you teach?
I teach at my home (SE25) but also I am willing to travel to my students' homes (distance: 10miles).
- When are you available?
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all age groups and all levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I would also like to teach my students how to put their own expression and character into the music they are playing.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been tutoring students in piano playing for 13 years.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
piano lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||£25||Not available|