I have a lot of experience in teaching children and adults. Students need to be able to practice before they come to the lessons.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Piano (Beginners to Advanced)
Music Theory (Grade 1-5)
Aural Training (Grade 1-8)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Undergraduate Bmus Honours from Guildhall School of Music and Drama 07;
Postgraduate Masters in Musical Performance (Advanced Instrumental Studies) Guildhall School of Music and Drama 09.
Distinction in Postgraduate Masters of Arts in Piano Accompaniment Royal Academy of Music '13
ABRSM Performance Diploma
Grade 8 Piano and Violin. Grade 2 Clarinet Grade 6 Theory (All Distinctions)
- How much do you charge?
For Piano £35/hr £20 per half hour
- Where do you teach?
Based in South Norwood but I travel around London to teach. Please contact me for more information.
- When are you available?
Please contact me to arrange times.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Beginners to advanced. Any age.
Students needs to be able to practice every week for the lesson.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I do not do Online teaching.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I would like students to be able to practice before lessons. It is very important that they make the most out of every lesson time!
- What kind of experience do you have?
Please ask for my CV if you are interested! Also please visit my website for more details.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Carolyn Tailby (Birmingham) Guy Jonson (Royal Academy of Music)
Charles Owen (Guildhall School of Music and Drama). Michael Dussek (Royal Academy of Music)
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Work in St Paul's Cathedral School London.
I also teach and give masterclasses at Piano Week. (concealed information)
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I teach in St Paul's Cathedral School and also have private students. I have many students all over London and they have won several prizes. Please visit my teaching website to have a look at my student's achievements! Most recent school music scholarships and expedition successes includes schools such as Kings Canterbury and Eton. There is an annual students concert in the summer.
The range is from pre-Grade 1s to Grade 8 level.
• Masters Music performance degree in Advanced Instrumental Studies, Guildhall School of Music and Drama
• MA Piano Accompaniment from Royal Academy of Music
• CRB Checked
• Piano Teacher at St Pauls Cathedral School in London
piano lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|