Have been teaching since 1974 with prize-winning pupils at festivals and competitions. Recently one of my 11 year old pupils passed his Grade 8 exam with distinction.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach the piano and theory
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £32 an hour.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at my home.
- When are you available?
I teach in the week and weekend mornings.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All ages from young beginners to advanced.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
ABRSM exams and Diploma
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Aim to practise every day. 'WHERE TIRELESS STRIVING STRETCHES ITS ARMS TOWARDS PERFECTION' TAGORE.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have 36 years teaching experience.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Yehudi Menuhin School, Royal College of Music and Paris (Vlado Perlemuter).
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
I belong to the Incorporated Society of Musicians Private Teachers' section
- Tell me about some of your current students.
Most of my students have passed their exams with distinctions as well as prize winners in festivals and competitions. Recently an 11 year old student of mine passed his Grade 8 Piano exam with distinction and went on to win a music scholarship to Tonbridge School.
• I have DBS certificate
• Incorporated Society of Musicians' Private Teachers section
piano lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|