- Hourly rate £18
- Response Time 5h
- Number of students 50+
1st lesson free!
Piano tutor online. Pop, jazz, bossa, classical music. With 10 years of experience. Funny classes!
- By webcam
About the lesson
I usually start teaching how to read music and play chords, so you can play any non-classical song, and then if you want I can teach you classical music too.
My classes are funny and I adapt it to the students, not everybody wants to learn the same kind of music and at the same speed, so I listen my students' preferences because it is very important their motivation to learn and improve.
The piano is an instrument that you can learn pretty easily and there is no age limit to start, I've had students from 3 to 72 years old, so don't bother about the age!
- All Levels
I've been playing piano since I was six. I started playing keyboards and pop music with La Musique Academy (Argentina), then I started playing classical music at the Conservatory of Music Manuel Carra (Spain) where I became a professional.
I also did some courses of jazz music and modern music.
Perfect! Very friendly and punctual. She understands the requirements of her students
- Laura's response : Nithya is a very good student! Always with a smile and focusing on playing, she is going to be an amazing musician very soon! I'm very happy with the results and with the lessons in general. Funny and useful lessons :)
Perfect! Starting lessons with Laura was one the best decisions I've made this year! Laura has an incredible ability to tailor your lessons to suit your own goals and skill level. She is incredibly talented herself and is super enthusiastic and encouraging. Laura focuses on teaching you skills that you can carry forward into other songs meaning the lessons are incredibly fruitful. She has a great online set-up and it also very understanding and flexible with her lesson schedule. I definitely recommend Laura as a tutor!
- Laura's response : Martina is a very good student! Always happy and ready to play and learn, the lessons are funny and I think she's improving very fast! :)
Perfect! Manuela is an absolutely amazing teacher and person. I really cannot find the right words to tell, maybe musical language would be more appropriate. Her online classes really work and in few months I could see an improvement hardly believable at the beginning. Positivity, preparation and reliability are Manuela's main attributes.
- Laura's response : Giuseppe is a very intelligent person and an amazing person! Always laughing and with positive vibes! He has improved very fast and I am sure he will play whatever he wants in a while. Very funny lessons!
Perfect! Wonderful teacher. Thank you Laura!
Perfect! Such a lovely teacher! Super encouraging and kind! I’ve had really amazing lessons with her and would highly recommend ️
- Laura's response : Very nice person and student! Always with a smile, I really enjoy this lessons :)
Perfect! Laura was excellent teacher for my son, very patient and well organised on her teaching.
- Laura's response : Amen is a very smart kid! He will be a very good pianist in a very short time, he really catches everything fast and I think he enjoys the lessons as much as I enjoy teaching him! :)
Perfect! Laura is a friendly and encouraging tutor who listens to me and tailors our lessons according to my goals and needs. I picked up piano again and look forward to improving day by day!
- Laura's response : Ioanna is a very patient and polite student, she is improving on the study of chords and songs, she will be a great pianist very soon! I really enjoy our lessons!
Perfect! Excellent teacher. My daughter loves learning from her. She makes it fun to learn music by combining popular songs with the academic structure.
- Laura's response : Such a great kid! Always with a smile and very polite. She works really hard and studies all of the songs every week, I am so proud of her improvement, she really gets everything fast and I think she enjoys every lesson! I can totally say that she will become an amazing pianist very soon!
View more reviews
Laura has been lovely with our 5 year old daughter Amélie. She manages to hold her attention throughout their lessons and Amélie really enjoys herself. They cover a nice mix of theory and fun and I can highly recommend Laura to anyone with young children who are interested in the piano.
Thankyou Laura :)
Laura is a great teacher who takes her time to ensure you are able to follow the content provided and get comfortable with the necessary techniques required for playing each piece of music.
Learning to read and play two different clefs at once can be difficult especially since when I'm playing the Cello there is only one clef. However with Laura's assistance I have been able to play relatively complex pieces above my current skill level. My experience with Chords, Vals and arpeggios is consistently improving. My experience with the Cello has made it easier for me to distinguish between notes and identify when I am playing incorrect notes without having to look at the keyboard. Laura's approach will allow you to learn the fundamentals needed to learn the proper techniques but also allow you to learn your favourite pop songs with those techniques. :)
Laura has all the qualities of a great teacher. She’s patient, dedicated and always encouraging. The pieces worked on are varied in style and difficulty, so you cannot get bored of one piece. She is very organised both with the material and homework, which makes it easy to find what you need without having to look for it amidst many piano sheets. I highly recommend taking classes with Laura. She’s lovely and positive and will always make you comfortable during classes. Try a lesson with her!
My name is Felipe and I have been tutored since August 2020!
Laura is a great teacher that teach in a fun way, she is totally able and flexible.
I strongly recommend Laura!
I´ve had Laura as a teacher for almost half a year now, at first I was a bit skeptical about having piano classes online, but she has proved me wrong, I am delighted with her as a teacher and I have learned so much since then, I would absolutely recommend her regardless of your age and experience :)
View more recommendations
- 5h: £90
- 10h: £180