My teaching method basically depends on the pupil. If need be I would break down the components of a topic into simple fragments and explain the basics before getting to more complex ideas. If the pupil is readily learning then I would not hesitate to introduce further new concepts to enhance his/her knowledge.
I have been tutoring since 7 years including 2 years of professional experience in schools.
I have cleared IELTS, achieving 8 bands. I believe the grades of the student highly depend upon the teacher's effort and techniques. I do not give up on my students and approach the topic in different manners until the pupil is able to understand.
I am a diligent worker. I am a passionate and adaptable individual who maintains a professional manner in the workplace. Also, able to work under pressure in a responsible way; could even say that I produce some of my best work when working under pressure. I work well when paired with other members in a team and can also work unsupervised individually. I am looking forward to putting my existing skills to a test in a new, competitive working environment.
• Patient when dealing with difficult situations
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Passionate and enthusiastic
• Provide effective individual or group attention, as required
• Motivated learner and worker
• Apt at maintaining a professional relationship with colleagues and customers
• Preparing sales quotations and proposals
• Willingness to learn and improve further
• Receptionist at ibis hotel Birmingham (August 2019-December 2019)
• HR Assistant at Loyal Security Ltd ( April 2019-September 2019)
• English teacher at Learning Alliance Fsd (Aug’17- June’18)
-Composed, revised and proofread teaching materials
-Restructured teaching techniques for better learning and understanding of literary writing.
-Alongside, was the linguistics teacher for grade 1-7
-Prepared a team of students from grade 6-11 for parliamentary debates
-weekly updated the progression of the students
• Executive member of The Debating Alliance Faisalabad
-training new comers for debating competitions of diverse nature such as Model United Nations and parliamentary debates.
• Volunteered at SOS Village- a recognised orphanage
• Managed the social media updates for Eilya Care Home- an organisation to assist physically and/or mentally impaired children.
• MA International Relations (2019-2020)
• BSc Hons in Political Science from LSE affiliated with UOL, UK (2018)
• IELTS (8 bands)
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, english literature lessons for all!
Taking 11+ school exam preparation lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£12||£12|