I can provide training to professionals and students looking to improve their skills in safeguarding children and child protection. This can be basic awareness to more complex specialist areas. I am enthusiastic and try to make a difficult subject fun!
I have delivered training courses on this subject for six years, teaching a wide range of professionals from various organisations, ranging from those with no experience at all to experienced individuals wanting to improve their practice in a particular area.
Rates will be higher if very specialist training is required.
I am currently in the last year of a degree in Childhood and Youth Studies.
I hold the following qualifications:
· Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training – February 2016
· Level 4 Certificate in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector – September 2012
· Level 4 Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector – June 2012
· NCFE Level 3 Understanding Safeguarding Children – October 2011
· Level 4 NVQ Policing – December 2009
I have experience working as a:
· Safeguarding Lead Coordinator and Safeguarding Officer in a school
· Training and Development Officer at a Local Safeguarding Children Board
· Police Constable
parenting and baby education lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£15|