I am a patient, organised and methodical tutor who strives to provide the best service for my students
I am a hardworking and self-motivated individual with an adaptable attitude who makes the most out of available opportunities. I have had an affinity for humanities subjects from very early on. I have grown up educating myself in the British curriculum since the age of eight up until university. Having experience in private and public-sector roles, I have gained a plethora of exposure working in a professional environment and have also worked with student with special needs.
- BScEcon Economics and Politics, Cardiff University, United Kingdom: 2016 - 2019
• Classification: Second Class Honours Division One – 68.4%
- Elizabeth Moir School, Colombo, Sri Lanka: 2006 - 2016
• Academic Scholarship 2012-2016
- Student Ambassador, Cardiff University School of Law and Politics: February - May 2019
- Government Communications Intern, Prime Minister’s Office and Cabinet Office, Edinburgh: August - September 2018
- Freelance Writer, Project Vanguard: Online Magazine: July 2017 –August 2018
history lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest geography lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, current affairs lessons for all!
Taking politics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£150|