My main method in teaching is a individual approach to each person, no individual is the same and cannot be taught the same and so it will be based on how you want to be taught and what I can do to make you feel comfortable.
I am currently a student studying International Relations and Politics at the University of Derby, currently moving on to my third and final year of undergraduate before moving on to my masters. I also have experience with a wide range of students, having created and founded the Debate Society at my university.
Politics and International Relations BA (Hons) - University of Derby
September 2019 – Current
A-Levels – Dudley College’s Sixth Form
September 2017 – June 2019
Politics, Psychology and Law – CCD
GCSEs – Kingswinford Secondary School
September 2012 – June 2017
Maths, English Language and English Literature: 6
6 other GCSES: B-D
OpenLearn – Open University
An Introduction to Public Leadership
University of Derby Online
GDPR Data Protection Officer Skills
European Computer Driver License – The Chartered Institute for IT
BCS Level 2 ECDL Certificate in IT Application Skills (QCF)
Project Leader – Union of Students & University of Derby
January 2021 – May 2021 (Project disbanded)
• Engaged with multiple departments across the University, including the Library, SAGE and the Union of Students to come up with solutions to improve student engagement and satisfaction with research.
Various Positions - Union of Students’ Debate Society
October 2019 – Current
Various positions held (in chronological order): Founder, Vice President Speaker and Acting Secretary, President Speaker, Chancellor.
• Spearhead the creation of a small organisation to supply a forum for students to express their viewpoints in a controlled environment
• Directed the administration of the society and produced policies including GDPR and Equality Directives.
• Working with society members and other committee members to improve the overall experience of the society, such as the creation of political party groups which act as mini-societies.
• Handled the finances of the society, ensuring that each section of the society is appropriately financed.
Various Positions – Dudley Students’ Union
September 2017 – June 2019
Various positions held (in chronological order): Welfare Officer, Review Author and Vice President of Dudley Sixth Form Campus
• Supporting the work of the Vice President for Welfare and other student officers to deliver a better welfare environment for students.
• Conducting an inquiry into the students’ union and their relationship with the sixth form campus, leading to twenty-six recommendations.
• Working with other sixth form students to ensure their voice was being heard to the management team and student officers.
Other work experience in retail and service.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£11|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£55|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£110|