My teaching method is firstly determining the level of the student through a conversation and asking the student what their main objective is while taking tutoring lessons. Based on the students needs and preferred style of learning, I would either create activities or help them with activities and tasks given by their school.
I am Colombian, therefore Spanish is my mother tongue. When I lived in Estonia, I was an assistant volunteer teacher in the Spanish Language Cafe where people of different nationalities came together to practice Spanish. My responsibilities involved leading group discussions that would suit participants of all levels in an engaging way as well as helping with grammar and language learning.
University College London 2020-2023
BS Politics and International Relations
International School of Geneva 2018-2020
- Overall results: 38
- Higher Level: Modern History (6) , English Language and Literature (6) , Biology (6)
- Standard Level: Economics (6) , Mathematics (6) , French B (6)
- Extended Essay in History (B)
Experience (Work and other)
Barista, Waitress and Assistant Manager at Cafes Summer 2018, 2019, 2020
- Responsibilities included:
EPIC Coffee Shop Tallinn- being alone in charge of the coffee shop for full days, money
Cafe Must Puudel Tallinn- communication with clients,
- Skills acquired: simple accounting, insight into the functioning of a business,
Student League of Nations Sep-Dec 2019
- Represented Switzerland in multiple debates over motions regarding various globally relevant topics including global economics
- Learned and improved skills of public speaking, cooperation, networking and writing formal documents
Refugee Camp in Geneva Oct 2018- Mar 2019
- I was a volunteer as a part of the schools Refugee Team
- My participation involved organizing activities with refugees that would help them feel more integrated
into the new society
- Learned skills of leadership, communication, cooperation, organization and sponsorship
Co-Leader in Spanish Linguistic Society Sept 2017- May 2018
- Volunteer co-leader in the Spanish Linguistic Cafe organized by the Central Library of Tallinn aimed at people wishing to practice Spanish
- Responsibilities included planning, preparing and executing group exercises for language practice, including all participants
Skills, Hobbies and Interests
- Fluent in English, Spanish and Estonian. Advanced in French. Competent in Italian.
- An avid reader of the Economist, the Financial Times and the New York Times
- Reading about philosophy, ethics, psychology and their role in politics and economics
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£18||£16|
|5 hours||Not available||£65||£80|
|10 hours||Not available||£120||£160|