Mostly I prefer to plan lessons around what the student is currently studying in school or what they are about to study as this will allow them to gain gain a deeper understanding of the current subject, or even be a step ahead.
I have tutored students from year 2 in primary school all the way to year 12 in all things Math related. Many of these students went on to excel in the 11+ exam for grammar schools in Dartford, and others were promoted from foundation to higher in GCSE - all either met or exceeded their predicted grade.
1. Captain of successful school football team through both primary and secondary education.
2. Team member of ‘Debate Mate’ competitions through secondary education.
3. Active member of school Spanish choir (2013).
4. RAF Cadet (Squadron 173 and 1903); gain experience being co-pilot etc.
5. Winner of inter-wing cross country and football
6. NCS Bexleyheath (2016); T.R.U.E award for being responsible and trustworthy.
7. Participant of ‘Harris Experience’; students are selected for ‘gifted and talented’ capabilities.
8. Young enterprise.
9. Qualified heart-start.
10. Philanthropy initiative within my local community.
1. Reciprocity, leadership, successful communication, dependability.
2. Assertiveness, critical of personal and external viewpoints, insightfulness.
3. Heightened knowledge of Spanish language, commitment, perseverance.
4. Discipline, tolerance, resourcefulness, teamwork, quick decision making.
5. Self- efficacy.
6. Reflective, responsibility, empathy, understanding, confidence.
7. Blue-sky thinking, self-motivation and challenge.
8. Trust, commitment, reliability, proactive.
9. Basic first aid.
10. Patience, understanding, empathy.
Subject : Grade:
English Literature A
English Language B
Further Maths A
Physical Education A
Religious Education A
Additional Science B
Media Studies B
AS Level 2017:
Further Maths B
Religious Studies A
Talents and Hobbies
• Self-taught piano.
• Passion for football; also have interest in the philosophy of football.
• Speak a basic level of Spanish, intermediate level of Shona, and fluent English.
• Mentoring at a local youth club.
• Active member of Afro-Caribbean and Feminist society at school.
• Voluntary work at Down’s Friendship Group.
• Active member of finance department in school Young Enterprise committee.
• On Christmas I volunteer at Beach Moore Nursing home, helping out in the kitchen and various other areas to make Christmas enjoyable for the elderly.
• Currently leader of School Philosophy Society.
Accounting with Bromley Healthcare Global House.
Barclays Bank Portman Square
Cooperation and communication whilst working in and office with others.
Computer literacy (Microsoft word, excel etc.)
Working under pressure and time constraints.
Time management; in order to meet deadlines.
Multi-tasking while helping out several customers simultaneously.
Good understanding and passing on off information.
Working under pressure during busy hours.
More confidence and collaboration when communicating with customers.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|