I am well prepare to help students from basic language levels until A Level equivalent.
Also available to prepare for language examinations.
Work with either visual aspects to help the brain to assimilate quicker and easier, as well as more direct and simple approaches.
Always open to adapt to students needs.
I am an engineering student at Exeter University. Born and raised in Portugal with full Portuguese high school diploma.
Native speaker, experienced on preparing for language examination with excellent outcomes.
Previous design student, so good at helping students that need more visual explanations.
Present engineering student which allows me to be direct and simple when needed.
Passionate about helping others achieve their goals.
Rates might vary depending if travelling is requested.
In case of no prior 12 hour cancellation notice, refund might not be possible.
BEng: Engineering Sep 2017 – Present
University of Exeter
• Extra Activity: Boxing Society, Engineering Society, Netball and Volunteering
• General Engineering first year allowing to gain experience in a broad range of areas, demanding problem solving skills and team work to complete several tasks
BEng: Engineering with a Foundation Year (78.8%) Sep 2016 – Jun 2017
• Student Representative for Foundation year
• Extra Activity: Volleyball Society, Athletics Society, Engineers without Borders Society, Volunteering and Formula Student
• President of the Erasmus Society (ESN) from June 2017 until November 2017
• Subjects studied: German Beginners (90%), Information Technology & Experimentation (88%), Electrical Circuits and Analysis (73%), Introduction to Mechanics (74%), Introduction to Algebra (84%), Introduction to Trigonometry (73%), Introduction to Calculus (87%), Engineering Principles (58%), Engineering Applications (83%)
BA: Product Design (14.5/20) Sep 2015 – Feb 2016
Faculdade de Belas Artes, University of Lisbon
• Subjects studied: Design I (12/20), Technical Drawing (13/20), History of Arts (18/20), IT (16/20), Introduction to Design (11/20), Methods and techniques of Investigation (17/20)
High School (15.1/20) Sep 2012 – Jul 2015
Colegio Marista de Carcavelos
• Subjects studied: Portuguese (15/20), Mathematics (13/20), English (17/20), Physics (15/20), Chemistry (14/20), Geometry (18/20)
• Selected for Sports Merit Award
• Participated in several volunteering activities
• Athletics representative, obtaining first place during tournament
• Cultural Representative
Head Promoter Jul 2015 – Aug 2017
Nave 16 & Lidl Portugal
• Implemented marketing strategies that resulted in 30% growth of costumer base.
Engineering Team Member Jan – Mar 2015
Nave 16 Portugal
• Integral part of an engineering team that was focused on the design and building of store exhibits
• Generated briefings for meetings with Lidl, Sonae and The Navigator Company to understand their project requirements
Software: Proficient in all common Microsoft Office and Adobe tools, including the use of Word to generate formal engineering reports and Excel for numerical analysis and creation of complex graphical relationships. Competent in the use of SolidWorks, AutoCAD and MATLAB software to support engineering projects.
Languages: Fluent in Portuguese, Advanced English (IELTS 7.5), Spanish and French both intermediate, beginner at German.
Activities and interests: Self-taught in surfing, stand up paddling and windsurf; developed a high level of resilience; team work skills gained through competing on a volleyball team; horse riding show jumping at a high level of discipline leading to a competitive level. Part of a Youth team focused on debating several topics and acting upon them with monthly targets.
Volunteering: “Banco Alimentar” gathered food for homeless people during Christmas time; “EJNS” youth team helped less capable families to have food, clothes and company during every other weekend for two years then creating and offering a Christmas basket to each family.
Camila é muito profissional e aplicada nos estudos.
Pessoa extremamente confiável e honesta.
Camila is very professional and applied in studies.
Extremely reliable and honest person.
portuguese lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral comprehension - portuguese lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written comprehension - portuguese lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - portuguese lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£12|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£60|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£120|