How the sessions will work:
- First of course we need to establish what needs done: whether that's actual understanding of content, polishing essay skills, understanding how your course works, or drilling down on concrete revision methodology thats going to work for YOU.
- It's all about them: figuring out how they learn and their exact problem areas.
- Fostering independence: my ultimate aim is to give my student the tools to go out there and do it on there own! The proactive students will be the ones scouring the web for online resources themselves, taking accountability for their performance and getting exciting about their own progress and personal triumphs.
- Taking the student out of the text book: most teenagers have access to internet devices, where's probably hundreds of blogs and youtube videos on the exact syllabus.
- Exams should not be intimidating: they are a simply the final chance to show off what you have learnt.
Get in touch: If you're wondering whether I'm right for you, drop me a line!
- 2 years experience: online tutoring teenagers of varied levels
- Over 15 pupils: mixed age, background, and subject
- Trilingual: so happy to accommodate any international students
- All my students have experienced a grade improvement of at least 2 grades :)
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest english literature lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, 11+ school exam preparation lessons for all!
Taking test prep lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£18||Not available||£18|
|5 hours||£80||Not available||£90|
|10 hours||£160||Not available||£180|