After assessing the students current ability in essay writing, we will work together to improve and master every inch of English literature, in order to reach the aims and objectives you have. Moreover, by working as a team we will ensure you are able to fall in love with the English language through reading avidly.
Being an avid reader and lover of the English language, I decided to do English literature for AS-level, which has equipped me with the necessary skills to pursue a subject which I love. My ability and past experience in tutoring this subject means that I am well suited to tutor English.
I am willing to travel within a 4 mile radius to tutor.
I operate a 24 hour cancellation policy. You will not be charged if you cancel at least 24 hours prior to the date and time of the lesson.
Address: Ankur, 2, The Close, Russell Hill, Purley, CR8 2JU
Mobile: (concealed information) Email: (concealed information)
Having recently completed my A level examinations, I have gained skills in resilience, motivation and determination, in order to complete them to the best of my ability. My ability to work well with others can be demonstrated through various team work activities I have performed such as the completion of the Duke of Edinburgh Bronze award, and various volunteering activities. Through helping younger pupils in their dance and maths and English skills, I have demonstrated strong communication skills and persistence, to ensure the pupils perform to the best of their ability. Overall, I believe the activities I have performed and work experience I have gathered has equipped me with the skills of time management, independence, and adaptability.
Wallington High School for Girls (2012-2019).
A-levels (to be completed in summer 2019) with predicted grade:
Maths – A Economics – A French – A*
7 A* and 4 As including Maths and English.
Croydon High School for Girls (2005-2012).
- July/18: I spent a week working in an office in Paris and Rouen, (France), for the company, ‘Déménager Facile’, where I improved my linguistic skills and edited articles.
- September/17 – March/18: I worked at, ‘Verdi Kitchens’; a kitchen and bathroom design company where I direct clients and help with the display and stock of the goods.
- Community service 2017-2018: I helped with actives and within my school such as mentoring younger students in Mathematics and English.
- July/17: Shadowed the senior manager of the UK Tax team at PricewaterhouseCoopers, gaining an insight into working for a large company.
- October/15 – July/16: Volunteered at my dance school to help teach a class of younger students, enabling me to develop teamwork skills.
- 13/03/15 – I experienced what working in Hammersmith hospital is like, in the Clinical Haematology department, learning about how it operates.
Playing the piano is a skill I have developed since a young age.
I am an avid reader of not only fiction novels but also non-fiction material such as The Daily Telegraph and the Economist.
I enjoy watching and playing football and cricket in my spare time, and I also do classical Indian dancing, and perform in showcases.
I have written articles regarding local social issues which have been published in a local magazine.
I have successfully completed the Sports Leaders’ level 2 award.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, english literature lessons for all!
Taking creative writing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|