My teaching methodology is going to be primarily based on powerpoint slides and mind-maps which I heavily used to create online courses. Therefore, you would not only get a one-on-one tutoring for a couple of hours, you would also get permanent access to my notes which would massively help you during revision. My courses would be the most beneficial to students preparing for GCSE, AS and A-Level qualifications.
I am currently pursuing my Masters course in Behavioural Economics with a full scholarship at the University of Nottingham. I have over 1 year experience developing content for massively popular online courses, specifically in economics and current affairs (one of those courses is given in the link below). These courses have helped thousands of students in understanding the basics of economics and gaining a clear insight. (NB: I haven't taught the courses, I have only developed the matter). In addition, I have had the opportunity to use my expertise in economics to consult with Nottingham City Council and helped them develop a foundation for a Digital Growth Strategy.
POSTGRADUATE PLACEMENT, NOTTINGHAM CITY COUNCIL — NOV 2018 - FEB 2019
• Student placement to scope a Digital Business Growth Strategy for the city of Nottingham
• Produced a business report for the project outlining scope, outputs and timeline of activity and made
recommendations on the basis of data gathered on a local, national and international level
CONTENT DEVELOPER, FREELANCE — SEP 2017 - SEP 2018
• Independently developed matter for 7 open online courses on economics and current affairs at popular platforms such as Unacademy and PrepZe
• Courses highly appreciated (10,000+ views with more than 1000+ four to five star ratings and 100s of great reviews)
FINANCE INTERN, NTPC LIMITED — JUNE - JULY 2014
• Hands-on financial training under the direct supervision of the Head of Department (Finance)
UNIVERSITY OF NOTTINGHAM, UK — MSc BEHAVIOURAL ECONOMICS, 2018–19 (2.1)
• Recipient of a 100% scholarship under the Developing Solutions Initiative which was awarded to only 30 individuals.
• Deep-rooted interest in psychology and a strong academic base in economics motivated me to pursue the relatively new and rapidly expanding discipline of behavioural economics
• Includes core modules such as Econometrics, Micro- and Macroeconomic Theory, Behavioural Economic Theory, Economic Research Methodology and a 15,000-word dissertation
• Optional modules of Corporate Finance and Applied Behavioural Economics
UNIVERSITY OF DELHI, INDIA — BA (HONOURS) BUSINESS ECONOMICS, 2012–15 (2.1)
• Excellent score in high school exams (First Class) and a good performance in entrance tests coupled with a profound interest in economics enabled me to take up this specialised course
• Included modules such as Marketing Management, Business Finance, Computational Techniques, Consumer Behaviour, Advertising and International Economics
economics lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest marketing lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microeconomics lessons for all!
Taking macroeconomics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£10||£10||Not available|
|5 hours||£9||£9||Not available|
|10 hours||£9||£9||Not available|