I will be teaching children aged 5-7 phonics, reading and writing, depending on the what the needs of the child are. I teach to the National Curriculum starting from where the child's learning is. I would assess the child to see where their starting point is and teach from there, assessing their progress from time to time.
I am a highly creative individual who has been and is working full time as a primary school teacher for the last 5 years. I am looking for an opportunity to work with students to help improve their reading and writing. My skills working as a primary school teacher involve teaching children how to read and spell using phonics and teaching them to pass the phonics test in year 1.
I begin teaching at the child’s level of ability and move forward from there. All children learn in different ways and I will adapt lessons to suit their learning needs. In order to track children’s progress I will be assessing them from time to time to ensure they get the most out of the lessons. I am highly skilled in working with children who may have learning difficulties.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Payment for lessons will be taken 48 hours before the lesson, cancellation of lessons must be 24 hours before the start time of the lesson.
University of Hertfordshire Sep 10 – Jul 13
Bachelor of Education Honours Degree – (BEd) Primary
West Herts College Sep 09 – Jul 10
Access to Teaching Higher Education Diploma
INFANTS AND NURSERY SCHOOL – Teacher Sept 13 – Current
• Effective teaching of the National Curriculum – ensuring that all areas of the National curriculum and the Statutory Framework for EYFS are extensively covered.
• Excellent subject knowledge on topics being taught.
• Highly experienced at working with other members of the team in collaborating new teaching ideas and planning lessons.
• Good at building a repertoire with students to engage and motivate them to learn.
• Planning and delivering creative lessons.
• Organising school trips and extra-curricular activities such as yoga, dance and indoor skiing.
• Time management – ensuring lessons are delivered to time, adequate time is spent on planning, assessing and monitoring students progress.
reading lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest test prep lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, phonetics lessons for all!
Taking writing inventions lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||Not available||£25|