Having gone through tutoring myself, I understand what most students looks for. With maths it is always finding a way that the student can understand it. Repetition of similar questions help students to understand how to tackle the question. I would first show them how I would solve the question, explain the theory behind it then give them a question of their own to solve following the steps shown in the example. If they struggle, I will tackle each problem and query one at a time.
Tutored my sister for her GCSE's. 8A*'s and 3 A's. Won an Bursary to Highgate School.
Helped with my own previous Mathematics Tutor with his lessons during Holidays.
Volunteered at Primary Schools in Winchester to Teach Maths, Sciences and Chess.
Volunteered in India for a Summer to help build a school for children in the Himalayas as well interact with them.
Also Volunteer at the Crown & Manor Youth Club. I help with the Homework Club for Kids aged 11-18 and Help with the Maths Classes as well.
The longer distance I have to travel, I might charge more.
• I’ve taught kids chess, Maths and Science at a primary school from September 2012- July
• Train a Triathlon Paralympic Champion with his running training Since 2013
• Volunteer at Crown and Manor Youth Club Since 2009
• Also I have done a bit of personal Fitness training since 2012
• Worked at a Mr Sandwiches Café during holidays from 2012 -2015
• Night shelter in Winchester since September 2014
• Built a school in India for 1 month for charity
• Worked at Maria’s Fish Bar during holidays since 2015.
• Worked in Golf Fashion (Men’s Fashion Store) in Turkey during 2013.
• Home Fundraising - Fundraiser from July to August 2016
- Team Leader from August to September 2016
Cambridge International IGCSE’s, May-June 2013/2014
College Name: Winchester College
Design Technology: A
Cambridge Pre U since 2014
Economics – P1
Art History –M1
Royal Holloway University of London (RHUL)
Degree Name: Financial and Business Economics
• Boxing since 2002
• Basketball since 2008
• Football since 2003
• Athletics since 2006
• Cross country since 2008
• Tennis since 2010
• I run half marathons for charity
• Acted in four plays and directed one play
• Charity Work
• Fashion (Sneaker head, in many groups online for fashion)
• Head of Community Service at Winchester College
• Deputy Head of House
• President of Psychology Society at Winchester College
• Leadership Prize by The Rank Foundation
• Girdlers’ Award
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking physics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|