I am a professional maths tutor, trained at Birmingham City University and I have 7 years teaching experience. I have worked with students at different levels to help them achieve their aims. If you need a reliable maths tutor then please contact me.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
A Level Maths
A Level Statistics
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BSc Mech Engineering
- How much do you charge?
Basic Maths £15/Hr
GCSE Maths £20/Hr
GCSE Statistics £20/Hr
A Level Maths £22/Hr
Further Maths £22/Hr
A Level Statistics £22/Hr
- Where do you teach?
I teach either at home or students' homes depending on students' choices.
- When are you available?
During school terms i am available from 4pm to 10pm. I am available all day on Saturdays and Sundays (9am-9pm). During holidays and half terms, I am available from 9am to 9pm.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach students from 10 years old. KS3, KS4, KS5 and professional programmes.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Once I start lessons with my students, they can ring me or send me emails if they need help when I am not with them.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
If you need a professional maths teacher who is reliable, then get in contact with me.
- What kind of experience do you have?
7 years teaching experience and I have been tutoring for the past two years.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have CRB which is less than 2 years old.
- Where and with whom did you train?
Birmingham City University.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I helped Steve through his CIMA examination and he is happy to talk to my prospective students. I can provide his phone number on request.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|