Advanced level of International Chinese Teaching Certificate. Awarded The Outstanding Chinese Teacher by UKAPCE in 2017.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Advanced level of International Chinese Teaching Certificate.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £15/30 minutes; £30/hour for most subjects.
- Where do you teach?
In Broxbourne, beside the Broxbourne School.
- When are you available?
7 days per week and school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all ages and abilities.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
It depends on the student's requirements. You can learn for fun or taking exams. For Chinese, GCSE, IGCSE, A level and HSK exams.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
For online tuition, I offer flexible times and methods. Facebook, Wechat, Skype, etc.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been working as a teacher for many years in schools and privately.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes. As I work in a school as well.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£30||Not available||£30|