Private Tutition R SPSS Stata Eviews Gretl for Master Thesis in Econometrics
- at their home
- at your home
- By webcam
1st lesson free!
Technical Skills (application and often implementation from scratch):
1) Econometrics: Multivariate Regression, Discrete variable models (i.e. Logit), Time series models (i.e. AR/MA, ARCH/GARCH), Vector AutoRegressive model (VAR), Cointegration (Engle-Granger, VECM), Long-memory process (Fractional Integration), Regime switching models (Hamilton Filter), Kalman Filter, Unobserved Components ARIMA model, Beveridge-Nelson decomposition (Hansen's approach), Copula methods, Metropolis-Hastings algorithm, Black-Litterman model (Meucci's approach), Hierarchical Risk Parity
2) Quantitative Trading (Mid-High Frequency Trading): Stat Arb & Pairs Trading models, Order Imbalance & Order Replenishment effects on intraday returns, Optimal Setup of Entry-Exit Trading Triggers for Quant Trading Strategies, Stat Arb Bertram Model, Data sampling rules for non equally-spaced data (time vs. volume clock for high freq data), Bid-Ask Bounce Bias & Sahalia Method for Microstructure Noise Estimation & Test, Hayashi-Yoshida Lead-Lag Index, D'Aspremont Method for Mean Rev Portfolios, Market Fragmentation in Financial Markets, High-Low prices & Pivot Points trading rule, Trend Following Strategy, Avellaneda-Stoikov Model for Optimal Trading Execution
3) Risk Management: P&L production & analysis for energy trading, VaR & Profit at Risk for energy trading, Merton approach for Credit VaR with/without credit rating migrations, EVT & Copula-based VaR, Stress Test models, Structured Credit Models for Regulatory Risk-Transfer, Additional Value Adjustments for Balance Sheet, Risk Aggregation, Model Risk, Interpolation Methods for multi-year PD Term Structure, Methods for Semidefinite-Positive Corr Matrix Adjustment
4) Financial Mathematics: Longstaff-Schwartz, HJM model (Glasserman's scheme), Greeks with Finite Difference Method, CPPI Products & Cushion Multiplier Setup
5) Machine Learning: Support Vector Machine, Decision Tree, Principal Component Analysis & Regression, XGBoost, Random Forest
MsC in Engineering with top marks and research assistant of Econometrics for Italian top University.
Business Expert in Risk Management. Academic Research in Quantitative Finance and Algorithmic Trading.
Common discipline covered: Econometrics (with applications in R, Stata, SPSS, Eviews, Gretl), Statistics, Financial Mathematics, Quantitative Support for Master Degree Thesis (from Regressions to all statistical applications), Risk Management, Mathematics, Computer Science
I help with assignments, exams, presentations, advanced research, dissertations, big programming projects and general skill enhancement. Proficient in all major statistical packages: R, SPSS, Stata, Matlab, EViews, Gretl.
Average cost is 30 GBP/hour, even if the hourly cost can vary according to topic and project complexity
Covering university courses all around Europe: Italy, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal,...
Average hourly cost can change according to project complexity
I like to cover topics students find more challenging by gauging how much they already know. I usually find that students...
Having trouble with SPSS, statistics or research methods in your social sciences degree? I can help! I'm an experienced...
You will get one to one support for help in any subject from teachers of good academic background and experience. Weonly...
I am a Manchester based Front-End Developer, Data Scientist and Digital Artist. I work freelance & contract for my company...
I have a real passion for instilling confidence in young people with their maths skills, which I believe have extremely...
I approach each topic by breaking it down to small chunks. I will start from basic if needed to make sure my student...
Once I have a good understanding of the objective and the students abilities/shortcomings, I will create a plan to build a...
Every lesson is tailored to the student. The focus is to help identify and learn difficult concepts preventing the student...
I can teach using online platforms like Zoom. Number of classes per week is up to the student, and time is flexible. Can...
For maths and physics I believe that teaching by doing is the best course of action. Memorising equations and formulae is...
I will devise new and simple ways of teaching you the techniques needed to get the grade you deserve. My approachability and...
With a background in Engineering and a PhD in Applied mathematics, I have broad experience teaching science and mathematics...
My main way of studying is by solving examples, this is why my main approach when teaching someone is by practicing sample...
Providing an opportunity for students to apply what they learn in the classroom to real-life experiences has proven to be an...
My approach to teaching is based on emphasizing two key elements of instructing for college courses. The first one is to...
My teaching approach is dependent upon the student's ability and learning style. I tailor my teaching towards the student's...
Very patient, personable and great at breaking complex tasks into easy, bite-sized activities. I like to understand my...
I prefer to work right from the basics and go from topic to topic. To make sure each aspect of the course is well...
I base my class on concepts. The analogy of a building is best suited for mathematics. A brick missing here and there inn...
I approach each subject differently according to what would suit you the most.
Describe the problem encountered on this ad