- ESL lessons for all ages and abilities, from beginner to business-level/advanced
- Experienced in areas such as exam preparation, oral practice and general conversational learning
- Lessons with a focus on building upon the key pillars of a language (grammar and vocabulary) and
then building confidence in speaking in the target language
A student of French for over 20 years, and Spanish for almost 15, I pride myself on providing a personalised language learning scheme, based around your goals.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach French, Spanish and EFL for all ages and abilities.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
i have studied both French and Spanish for over 15 years, and completed my degree in French and Hispanic Studies at King's College in London.
- How much do you charge?
I offer a free initial consultation lesson, and thereafter I charge £35 p/h, plus a £5 travel fee for any location over 10 miles from me.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at home, or at the student's home.
The areas I cover are: Cobham, Esher, Hersham, Walton-On-Thames, Weybridge, Woking, Addlestone, Chertsey, Virginia Water, Staines, and Guildford.
I am willing to travel up to 18 miles (this will incur a travel fee).
- When are you available?
I am available Monday - Sunday, mornings, afternoons and evenings.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All ages and all levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Experienced in preparing students for Common Entrance, GCSE, A-Level, university degree exams and adult learning certificates.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I look forward to sharing my enthusiasm for languages with you soon!
BA (Hons) French and Hispanic Studies from King's College London and native English speaker
Experienced in teaching ages 5 - 65! I currently have over 20 privately taught students
Run my own tutoring company, and a student of languages myself for over 20 years
Through my teaching, students grades have on average improved by 2 grade marks (e.g. C - A average)
- What kind of experience do you have?
Whilst at university, I mentored A-Level students from under-privileged backgrounds, before going on to work as a French and Spanish teaching assistant at my old secondary school, Guildford High School. I then began to tutor, and I now have my own tutoring company.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I teach a wonderful variety of students, ranging from 6 year olds just beginning their educational lives, to a 75 year-old gentleman looking to learn a new skill in his spare time. With tutoring, I am able to teach air hostesses, CEOs, university students - someone from every walk of life, and I love it!
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£30|