My teaching method is a process of approaching and achieving growth by tailoring the delivered content according to the students' strengths, weaknesses and their academic/individual needs. I believe in positive reinforcement, that makes learning communicative, and retains the interest of the student. Taking an organised path that is based on demonstration to the student is my method of successfully conveying lessons and producing the deliverables in Art and Design.
I am a Product Design student at Nottingham Trent University, who has been teaching art and design at a secondary school. I taught Year 9 and 10, giving detailed guidelines about techniques to work smartly and effectively. My skill and experience in this field stems from the coursework that I have been doing over the years, which includes sketching, CAD, model making, etc.
Enthusiastic educator who understands the needs for students to gain practical experience to fully immerse themselves in the subject matter.
Committed coach that enjoys working with young creative minds in an organised but engaging fashion.
Understanding consumer needs and production feasibility to amalgamate into a valuable product/service
Education- BSc (Hons) Product Design at Nottingham Trent University
Year 1 Modules - Design Fundamentals (Grade- 2.1), The Developing Design Technology (Grade 2.1), Applied Design Technologist (Grade 2.1)
September 2019 – Present
The projects completed thus far based on briefs provided by NTU are on the following digital platforms-
• Instagram- (concealed information)
• Issuu- (concealed information)
My Matti Labs Limited project was named Highly Commendable by the client company.
• Learning Advocate for Students in Classrooms
Worked part-time at Bluecoat Beechdale Secondary School for 10 weeks assisting students from Year 9 to 11 in the subjects of Art, Food Technology and Design Technology.
• Outreach Ambassador
Worked part-time at Nottingham Trent University as an Ambassador, guiding prospective students around university life and showing them around NTU.
• Time Management- meeting deadlines, prioritising work, achieving targets.
• Communication- patient and active listener, good written, verbal skills.
• Visual Communication Skills – sketching, storytelling, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Computer Skills - MS Office Suite, basic Java and Python programming, SolidWorks.
• Empathetic, patient, sellf-motivated, diligent.
• Pragmatic thought process, solution-oriented and innovative approach.
• Attention to detail, time management, communication, writing skills.
drawing lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest art and design lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, watercolor painting lessons for all!
Taking illustration lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|