Virtually, Zoom, telephone. My methods reliable and structured and will suit the needs of the individuals. I am flexible, approachable and patient. We will work at your pace and I am available for support calls that you may need
I provide communications skills, experience with profiling your personality type and style, Strategic Activation coaching. I am a Mental Health First Aider and cover wellbeing, career development and career transition as well as job seeking and teach Microsoft Programs
Deft at managing office operations and procedures substantially optimising organisational effectiveness & efficiency while positively contributing towards organisational development with high degree of flexibility whilst retaining business disciplines. Poised to get an advance level position as General Office Manager to utilise Leadership and Management academic qualification.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Organisational Skills
• Office Administration
• Business Development
• Strategic Planning & Analysis
• Business Process Modelling
• Adobe Captivate
• DISC Practitioner
• Graduate and Apprenticeship management • Process Evaluation
• Record Maintenance
• Learning & Development
• Operations/Systems Analysis
• Microsoft Visio
• Articulate Storyline
• SDI practitioner
• Activation Strategic Intervention Coach • Team Leadership
• Project Management
• Relationship Building
• Communications Skills
• Microsoft Office Suite Advanced
• Change management
• Mental Health First Aider
CHP- Chelmsford HR Business Partner Organisational Development
June 2018 - present
• Design, develop and manage the Learning & Organisational Development (L&OD) strategy, policy and procedures in collaboration with senior managers.
• Design, develop, implement and evaluate agreed learning and organisational development solutions and programmes to meet identified needs, taking account of technology and learning styles.
• Build relationships and negotiate with external consultants/providers to source and develop value for money learning / organisational development solutions, including e-learning, distance learning and professional qualifications.
• Manage in-house courses and training interventions, preparing and delivering workshops and seminars where appropriate.
• Design and manage a framework to support management development, organisational continuity and talent management, including the provision of coaching and mentoring support.
• Prepare, manage, maintain and monitor the L&OD budget to ensure best value for money;
• Assess cost effective initiatives to measure employee engagement, which may include IiP accreditation or another appropriate external award, managing survey lifecycles and facilitating the analysis of outcomes and action planning.
• Manage an effective new starter induction process in conjunctions with managers and HR colleagues.
• Take a lead role in management of the performance development review (PDR) process and system, providing advice to managers and employees as appropriate.
• Manage CHP’s apprentice levy spend and provide appropriate advice on legislation, funding and external training provision in partnership with managers to support apprentices and trainees.
• Support the Company Secretary and other stakeholders to source and deliver appropriate learning and development interventions for Board Trustees and involved residents.
• Partner with HR and IS colleagues to develop and maintain L&OD systems, data and intranet pages, providing expert assistance and training to users.
• Provide management information for evaluation and continuous improvement purposes, developing a return on investment (ROI) dashboard to evidence value for money and identify trends
• Employee Engagement Facilitator
First Data – Basildon 2016 – 2018
• Business Partner for three divisions of the Operations business
• Identified training requirements
• Developed and implemented effective L&D procedures
• Designed and delivered client driven training requirements
• Measured and reported on progress
• Implemented competency assessment tools for post training monitoring of performance
• Liaised with training providers for management programs and processed pre, during and post delivery for reporting to senior management. Implemented a monitoring of ongoing on the job application of the learning
• Stakeholder management and influenced change implementations
• Recruitment – instrumental in growing the team
Honours, Leadership and Management Honours, Open University, 2016
CIPD Qualified Level 3
Undergoing online Assessor qualification
Payroll Diploma 2016 – Certificate No. GNGYWGC6
HR Diploma 2016 – Certificate No. DAU378MD
Personal Assistant/Administration Diploma 2016 Level 3 – Certificate No. WCH88JGD
Trainer, Baker Tilly, UK, 2002
Trainer, ISYS Learning, UK, 2002
Trainer, Barclays Commercial Bank, Hastings, 2001
Trainer, BP, Algeria and London, 2001
Trainer, British Foreign Office, Middle East and Europe, 1999
career coaching lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest professional coaching lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, job searching lessons for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£35|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£175|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£350|