Every Vinyasa flow I teach is uniquely planned with you and your goals in mind. My Vinyasa yoga sessions will help build confidence in your yoga practice as well as improve alignment, spine mobility and general well being. A session usually consists of a warm up focusing on breath, coordination and engagement of the core, moving onto a mix of standing postures, and a range of sitting postures of the astanga sequence. I will often have a theme or peak pose in mind and will include a variety of active and passive stretches.
Having fractured my coccyx in 2019, I have a special interest and sensitivity in rehabilitation from injury. All abilities and ages encouraged!
I've been teaching for 10+ years and teaching online for 2 years.
Hanna is one of our best tutors. They have a high-quality profile, verified qualifications, a quick response time, and great reviews from students!
I have been teaching dance for over 10 years and practising yoga for 5 years. I'm currently training as a Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher with Sampoorna Yoga accredited by Yoga Alliance (200 hr course).
I was born and raised in Cardiff and began my training as an associate of The Royal Ballet School, National Dance Company Wales and National Youth Dance Wales performing original works by Odette Hughes, Theo Clinkard & Errol White. Having completed my formal training at London Contemporary Dance School, I joined Danish Dance Theatre as an apprentice in 2015.
I have worked and performed with Crystal Pite & Kidd Pivot, Bundesjugendballett, Just Us Dance Theatre, Dane Hurst, Catarina Carvalho, Caroline Finn for the WNO UK tour of "Les Vepres Siciliennes" and more recently Ballet Cymru.
I'm also passionate about working in Wales where I presented for the S4C Welsh channel from 2016-2017 and have choreographed for Fran Wen Theatre Company, Urdd National Eisteddfod and Sbarc Galeri Caernarfon.
Qualifications & Teaching Experience:
200 hr Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher accredited by Yoga Alliance
Insured & Enhanced DBS checked
Guest teacher at London Dance Academy
Guest lecturer at Bath Spa University
PG Dip in Performance
BA First Class hons in Contemporary Dance, LCDS
CAT Scheme Teaching Assistant- 2 years
Advanced 1 RAD - Distinction
Dance Leader Award
• London Contemporary Dance School, BA hons (grad. 2015)
• National Dance Company Wales Associate
• National Youth Dance Wales (2011-2014)
• Royal Ballet School Junior, Mid and Senior Associate (2003-2011)
Highlights in Performances & Projects
• Dancer with Ballet Cymru - Newport, Wales 11/2020 – present
• Dance Artist with Fund Freelance Dance project, led by Jamiel Laurence - Lanterns Studios London 9-10/2020
• ‘Les Vepres Siciliennes’ UK tour with the WNO. Contracted by NDCWales choreographed by Caroline Finn - 1/2020 -5/2020
• Dancer with Truefitt Collective - London 7/2019-2/2020
• ‘Andrea Bocelli: Cinema World Tour’ performed in arenas across the UK, choreographed by Catarina Carvalho - 11/2016
• ‘Exodus’, choreographed by & performed alongside Dane Hurst - Dulwich Picture Gallery 9/2016
• ’Firebird’, ‘Men in Coats’ & ‘Love Songs’ performed internationally with Danish Dance Theatre as an apprentice- 9/2015- 5/2016
• ‘Infinite Identities’ performed in collaboration with Bundesjugendballet & Just Us Dance Theatre, choreography by Joseph
Toonga -Hamburg & Heidelberg 9/2014 - 4/2015
• ‘Polaris’, choreography by Crystal Pite, performed with Kidd Pivot -Sadler’s Wells 10/2014
• ‘Ours’ choreographed by Joseph Toonga performed at 28th International Choreographic Competition - Hannover 6/2014
TV & Film
• Dancer for ‘Chwyldro’ Dance film for ‘Hansh’ aired on TV channel S4C, filmed at various locations throughout Wales - 9/2019
• TV Presenter for ‘MOM’ on TV channel S4C, filmed at various locations in Wales & England - 9/2016-9/2017
• ‘120960’ live online show with Fran Wen Youth Theatre Company, online 5-6/2020
• ‘Sblash!’, a show performed as part of the ‘Sbarc Arts Project’ at Galeri Caernarfon, Wales - 8/2019
• ‘Swn a Symud’ with Frân Wen Theatre Company performed at Llanberis Slate Museum, Wales - 7/2019
• Urdd National Eisteddfod Youth Show 2019, Wales Millennium Centre, Wales - 4-6/2019
Perfect! Super easy to communicate and work with. Great energy and ideas during the lesson and the perfect balance between friendly and professional.
Student works hard at applying corrections and is open to trying new movements. We had a great rapport and I’m excited for our next session!
Perfect! Hannah is engaging and makes learning and practising yoga fun. She is talented and knowledgeable
Madush is hard working and dedicated to his yoga practice. He has a great existing knowledge in yoga but is also eager to improve. Great student!
Hanna is a brilliant dance teacher. She’s skilled at recognising your strengths and helping you to improve your technique. I take ballet classes with Hanna and my confidence and skills have grown enormously. She’s friendly, encouraging, focused and highly attuned to my needs as a student. I would recommend her classes to anyone wishing to develop their dance skills.
Amazing tutor! She is very talented and super friendly, would highly recommend!
Hanna is an excellent teacher who is able to vary the difficulty of her classes to accommodate your fitness level and goals. She always keeps the content of her classes mixed and fun! I couldn't recommend her enough.
I had the pleasure of being taught by Hanna via Zoom for a number of months during lockdown and learnt a great deal from her expertise in both dance and fitness more generally. She kept me extremely motivated and pushed me to my limits, while making me feel at ease in her company. I would highly recommend Hanna to people of all abilities.
I’ve known Hanna for over ten years and have watched her grow from being a committed age-group dancer to becoming a full-time professional, working with a number of different companies both across the country and abroad. Hanna is the most caring and motivational tutor I’ve had the pleasure of being taught by. Specialising in ballet and fitness, Hanna has helped me achieve my personal fitness goals during the lockdowns of 2020, and she always goes above and beyond to cater the sessions to my specific needs! She always brings great energy and makes the workouts worthwhile!
Hanna is a wonderful teacher. My daughter looks forward to lessons every week. Hanna is not only fun and personable but she is knowledgeable and professional. We are so glad we found Hanna.
Hanna is amazing with my daughter, Hanna is very encouraging and is able to quickly adapt her lessons. My daughter loves every second of the ballet session and thrives on them.
Hanna has tailored the classes to my needs and varies them week to week to keep it interesting (HIT, dance, barre etc) My strength has grown as a result and am able to do things now that I couldn’t previously. Always keen to adjust and adapt the classes to suit me I can highly recommend classes with Hanna.
Hanna is a hugely talented and wonderful ballet teacher. My 16 year old daughter absolutely loves her 1 2 1 lessons with her both at home ( pre Covid) and on Zoom during lock down.
She pushes my daughter , yet, at the same time, is patient, positive and boosts her confidence. These lessons are keeping my daughter going through these difficult times. Cannot recommend highly enough. And - gives her lessons in Welsh too if you want. Diolch Hanna
I always look forward to Hanna’s lessons. She plans the lessons really nicely and chooses lovely music. Her corrections are really helpful and she really takes you into a new level of ballet. She is always on time and committed to her lessons and confident and clear with her instructions. And if I have any questions or am I sure of anything I always feel comfortable to ask as Hanna listens carefully and gives very good advice. I would thoroughly recommend Hanna and her ballet lessons to anyone wanting to learn ballet.
yoga lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest yoga flow lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vinyasa yoga lessons for all!
Taking relaxation yoga lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£30||£30|
|5 hours||Not available||£140||£150|
|10 hours||Not available||£280||£300|