Course Aims - For participants to understand how to develop good observation skills
- For participants to be able to sketch accurately and quickly
- to bring out, broaden and develop individual strengths
Each Lesson includes;
The main benefits for students:
• To understand how to observe their surroundings more clearly
• To improve their ability to use art materials effectively
• To build personal confidence
I am A professional Illustrator who has been coaching English and drawing skills for more than 20 years. As I wanted to become an international illustrator, working with different nationalities has been essential and so very interesting. Hence my interest in languages which has encouraged a deepr understanding of other peoples needs when coaching English.
The Pam Williams Studio
Pam has been coaching drawing skills and English language for over 20 years.
Her passion has been to develop excellent drawing skills so important to illustration. However she has found how valuable drawing is an an exercise for everyone to develop essential Life skills.
Pam has worked with Students from seven years to 65 years.
She sheds a fresh light and focus on each individual approach to theitr own work.
Since 1975, Pam coached English students, initially in Greece. Later, in New York and then London where she has her permanent studio. Coaching sessions focus on clear pronunciation, daily, work and social conversation and pesonal interests. Always based on student needs and preferences.
Pam has been practicing yoga for 30 years.
Yoga breathing exercises are essential to understand how to project our voices
Sessions build, understanding and confidence to be able to develop in your future.
Illustration/Design history includes;
• working on sketches and designs to regenerate London Docklands - Lottery funded
• series of innovative illustration for the internet - IMSM- Risks management Company
• Production of popular images as Brixton poscards, prints, mugs and Tshirts
• Visually documenting regeneration of Brixton, London community
• Brixton, London Map of Brixton - Brixton Market jute shopping bag
• One year in Hong Kong sketching events leading up to & during the handover of Hong Kong
• Various graphic design work, for studios in London and New York
The Taste of The Far East by Madhur Jaffrey
The Harrods book of wine - Mitchel Beasley
This Land of England - book of the documentary presenter David Starkey
Illustrated and published by Pam Williams
''Chorus of Sketches'' by Pam Williams
A book of sketches of the rehearsals ‘A chorus of diapproval’
(written and directed by Alan Ayckbourn at The Stephen Joseph Theatre
endorsed by Alan Aykbourne – Playwrite/director)
Sketches of speakers at The Cheltenham Literary fesival
Sketches of speakers at The Hay-on-Wye Literary festival
Sketches of The Cheltenham Jazz festival
"American Journey" (TV) presented by Richard Reeves - ATV, New York
"Hitler's Europe" (Documentary) Public Broadcasting Service, New York
Title sequence - animated watercolours
oral expression - english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|