I am a highly motivated and flexible individual and my lessons are geared towards anyone interested in gaining an understanding of the law.
This includes students who need help with writing essays, thesis and completing their assignments.
My education and training portfolio demonstrate my passion for education which drives me to support and motivate my students to aspire for the greatest height in all that they set out to achieve
My teaching style is more proactive than reactive which makes it possible for my students to always have a head start in their academics giving them the advantage in the journey of their learning experience.
I have been giving lessons for the past 4 years whilst assisting with legal research.
I have a strong work ethic and have mentored law students especially with regards to coaching them on academic writing and enhancing their legal drafting skills.
£20 per hour
• Evaluation skills and the ability to interpret and explain complex information clearly.
• Ability to formulate sound judgments with strong analytical skills.
• Confident and persuasive oral and listening communication skills gained from regular presentations
• Attention to detail and the ability to provide a highly personalized service to clients.
• Proven ability to multi task when dealing with clients.
• Competent with all Microsoft Office applications.
business law lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest criminal law lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, civil law lessons for all!
Taking law general lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||£15||£100|
|10 hours||Not available||£15||£200|