My teaching methodology is based on teacher-centred or student-centred approach, using high-tech material (computers, internet and new developed teaching materials). The internet is also beneficial as it provides unlimited resources. I base the teaching on one to one or group classes, using high level academic approach.
I’m highly educated tutor with strong teaching skills. I have academic background, with PhD, MSc degrees and long-term experience in mathematics, physics and science, teaching GCSE, A level, undergraduate and postgraduate students and adults. I have worked with a variety of learners of all abilities and backgrounds and I have developed strong relationships with young people and students. I have also good computing skills and I have teaching experience in computing. I have supervised Master and PhD students in mathematical, environmental and physical sciences, working in leading UK Universities in London and Cambridge. I am an experienced teacher and tutor and really enjoy helping people reach their potential. I am available for teaching in London, Cambridge and online. For further information, please don’t hesitate to send me an email.
Profile: Motivated and enthusiastic lecturer/teacher and tutor with degrees and experience in mathematical, environmental and physics sciences.
• EDUCATION Degrees in IT, MSc in Applied Mathematics and remote sensing, PhD in physical sciences and mathematics (Dundee University).
Working and teaching experience in Cambridge, London, Dundee and Edinburgh Universities, computing center, tutorials and laboratories.
- Excellent teaching skills in mathematics. physics and sciences on GCSE, A level, exams, undergraduate and post graduate courses.
- Supervision and consultancy for PhD, MSc thesis, papers and projects in mathematical, physical and environmental sciences.
- Consultancy in algorithms, software development, statistical analysis, image processing and computing.
- Experience as a teacher and tutor of variety of learners (children, students and adults) of all abilities and backgrounds.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic lessons for all!
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£11||£10|
|5 hours||Not available||£50||£50|
|10 hours||Not available||£45||£100|