I always try to provide lessons that are fun, engaging, safe and appropriate for the players level. Whether the player just wants to have fun or improve his/her performance, I am here to make it possible.
I am a level 3 tennis coach with a degree in Sports Coaching and Development. I have now been a tennis coach for several years and I have rich experience in helping others achieve their full potential in tennis. I am a tennis player myself, and I enjoy providing fun and constructive lessons that are appropriate for the players' level and age.
Job Objective: I am looking for a career position as tennis coach that will enable me to use my coaching skills, athletic background and ability to teach children and adults of all levels to play tennis.
Summary of Skills:
• Tennis player at BUCS/varsity level
• Broad knowledge of modern tennis teaching techniques
• Experienced in coaching beginners and advanced tennis players
• Interest and passion for teaching tennis to young children and adults
• Ability to design strategic tennis lesson, deliver and provide feedback constructively
• Ability to use language and examples that children of all levels understand
• Professional attitude, confident, and charming person
• Ability to interact with parents, players, and club’s staff
I’ve gained my experience making group tennis lessons accessible and fun, challenging and engaging for various playing levels and abilities, at various educational environments and tennis clubs across Dundee City and London: Primary and Secondary Schools, David Lloyds, West End Tennis Club, Monifieth Tennis Club + individual lessons at Abertay University Tennis Association. Currently, I am one of the main tennis coaches at the Purley Sports Club in London.
• Trained players from red to advanced levels
• Taught players techniques such as: positioning, grip a racket, perform a proper serve, and the use of different shots involved in tennis such as forehand, backhand and volleys
• Analysed and corrected footwork of players while instructing them to move on the ground in ways that enable them anticipate opponents moves and avoid injuries
• Performed running drills and hitting balls with the players for determining different swings
• Emphasized the importance of hard work, determination, health, fitness, and perseverance
• Advised players to eat right and highlighted its importance for building endurance for rigorous practice and game hours
• Recruited new players to the teams
• Worked as part of a team to set up, pack up, and proactively provide assistance to all participants using the tennis equipment each day
• Delivered sporting sessions to primary and secondary schools as a part of my University program.
I coached tots, mini-red, mini-orange, mini-green, adults and yellow ball tennis players + university students.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Level 3 Tennis Coach – Sutton Tennis Academy, Sept 2019
• Level 2 Tennis Coach Assistant, Lawn Tennis Association, David Lloyds Dundee, May 2017
• Safeguarding Training Course March 2017
• Competition Organiser - LTA, SportScotland, December 2016
• Level 1 Tennis Coach Assistant, Lawn Tennis Association, Ganochy National Tennis Centre, Stirling, October 2016
• First Aid at Work Certificate, No1 First Aid Instructors Ltd, September 2016
• Double Goal Coach Workshop, Sportscotland, November 2014
• Honorus Degree in Sport Development and Coaching
• University of Abertay Dundee, 2014–2018
tennis lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£26||£26||Not available|
|5 hours||£130||£130||Not available|
|10 hours||£250||£250||Not available|