My teaching method is inductive. I base my class first on what the students know. Then provide examples, allow them to practice and then guide them to figure out the rules or outcome. I approach each topic from an interactive form, enabling me to connect to other lessons of the same subject.
I am a mechanical engineer with certification in project management. I have spent over 25 years working within the oil and gas industry. Included in my experience is mentoring younger upcoming engineers and other support staff. I love impacting people especially the young ones with workable practical ideas.
Taking Initiatives. Solution Provider. Delivering Quality. Creating Value
Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD)
Microsoft Excel. Very good
Microsoft Project. Very good
Power Point Very good
Primavera P6 Good
Microsoft Word Very good
Certified International Project Manager
With over 20+ years experience specializing in EPC Project management for Oil and Gas
services Companies. Ability to implement
effective project Management strategies to
reduce cost, timely delivery and deployment of
resources. My greatest strength is team
management, which enables me to
demonstrate my leadership, communication
and negotiation skills. Seeking to leverage
leadership expertise as EPC Project manager.
09-2014 Project Adviser 01-2017 IGPES Gas & Power Ltd. Port Harcourt, Nigeria
• Oversaw all major company’s projects were focus completed within budget and time frame, and maximizing resources available.
• Advised project management team on team spirit and good work ethics and attitude.
• Managed the design, fabrication, construction and installation of135 & 85 tons oil and gas metering skids. resource manag
• Cut cost of engineering design by 30%
• Reduced cost of out sourcing fabrication works by 50% within 8 months
• Provided training in basic and advanced project management to over 50 persons.
04-2013 Project Manager 06-2014 Enikkom Construction Ltd. Port Harcourt, Nigeria
• Managed the successful completion and implementation of detailed engineering design of a 42 inch x 12.5km gas pipe line.
• Developed, managed and implemented project execution and construction strategies
• Oversaw the successful design, procurement, construction and installation of 42”x 750m gas line road crossing by Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) method.
• Assembled experienced project management team in collaboration with HR department.
12-2011 Project Manager 01-2013 Hazcon Nigeria Ltd. Calabar, Cross Rivers State.
• Successfully obtained ASME
Certification for pressure
Vessels construction for the
• Managed project team for the design,
fabrication, construction, integration,
and commissioning of 220 ton oil and gas metering production platform
• Developed and built lasting relationship rwith clients.
• Secured additional works based on performance with 45% increased revenue.
05-2010 Project Engineer
Total E&P Nigeria Ltd . Port Harcourt, Rivers State
• Managed OML 100 Fire fighting project from inception to implementation and completion.
• Managed project budgets and kept cost down.
• Produced test plans and reports.
• Evaluated tenders and provided recommendations.
• Managed completion of all documentations.
• Ensured all engineering designs were completed within budget and time frame.
• Provided technical support to project team and contractors.
• Ensured successful implementation of Hazop and Hazid technical report.
02-2007- Project Manager
Oilserv Limited. Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Organized and managed a project team of over 150 work force to achieve the following:
• Designed, built, constructed, and commissioned an integrated 12mw Gas turbine power plant and 8” x 13km High density Polyethylene gas line within budget and time frame.
• Oversaw the design, construction, Completion and commissioned 37km gas pipe line network.
• Oversaw the successful design, construction and installation of 8”x 750m gas line river crossing by Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) method.
• Earned additional revenue by 45%.
• Mentored over 50 project team members in project management.
• Ensured all HSE, Quality and construction standards were adhered to by all contractors and vendors.
04-1990- QaQc Engineer 11-2006 Asimo Gas Engineering Limited. Port Harcourt, Rivers State
• Acquired skills welding inspection, painting inspection, scaffolding, Radiography interpretation, corrosion control inspection, ultrasonic thickness test.
• Supervised the completion of over 180km flow lines of various sizes within Shell Petroleum Development Company fields in Port Harcourt.
• Successfully carried out the condition monitoring of critical facilities by Ultrasonic thickness tests in 22 flow stations within SPDC Port Harcourt.
• Successfully conducted welders and fitters qualification tests.
• Successfully implemented approved welding procedures.
• Acquired skills in shop fabrication works.
07-2005 MBA (Project Management)
Ashwood University, US.
09-1982 HND Mechanical Engineering
Federal Polytechnic Bauchi, Nigeria
• Member Mechanical Student Association.
• Chairman Student Body Election Body.
• Managed a student project and constructed a prototype helicopter used in fire fighting,
• 2007 Fellow American Academy of Project Management
• 2007 Certified International Project Manager (CIPM) – AAPM
• 2007 Master Project Manager (MPM) – AAPM
• 2016 FIDIC EPC/Turnkey Contract Module
• 2007 American Society Of Mechanical Engineers
• Traveling and building relationships
• Member Parents Teachers Association
• Lawn Tennis
• Reading and swimming
professional coaching lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest leadership lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, professional transition lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||Not available|