My teaching method is based on my current education. I use learning methods which supported by evidence in cognitive psychology. I expect my students to complete their homework as well as doing required readings which will be short just to have an idea about the topic prior to the lesson.
I have a master's degree in psychological studies from the University of Glasgow. I also hold a bachelor's degree in anthropology. I've tutored several students during my undergrads before between the age of 16-25. I am currently working as a residential care worker where I homeschooling children and young people during pandemic.
MSc Psychological Studies
Certificates and Workshops
Working with Trauma Introduction to Psychology English Language
Forensic Anthropology Course English Language
Speciesism and ‘experimental’ animals
Fall of the Notion of Perfection: Homo erectus
Additional Languages: Turkish (Native)
Community Action for Refugees and Asylum Seekers (CARAS) January 2017 – April 2017 ESOL Teacher Assistant
- Assisted volunteer teachers to help women to learn English in beginner level.
- Assisted art therapy in order to learn and reconstruct the negative experiences that women faced in their home countries; investigate the current psychological state and help planning the future.
- Supported sewing classes with the purpose of improving women’s confidence.
Royal Anthropological Institute, The British Museum May 2016
- Ensured smooth visitations within the museum- managed front desk operations, managed bookings and responded to visitor queries.
Fundraising and Information Assistant
- Worked on communicating with donors in fundraising item selling.
- Contacted companies who held fundraising tins and took replacement orders.
- Took part in “Steps for Jo’s” project by planning the entertainment elements, contacting local media at London and Manchester in
order to promote the event.
psychology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest sociology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, philosophy lessons for all!
Taking anthropology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|