As a psychology student I have the understanding that every student is different and we all learn differently. Therefore my approach will depend on the type of student I tutor. I will first assess their level, then spot the areas that need working on. Also, I make sure I take into consideration the learning style of the student.
I am a native French Speaker and I have studied in French until I came to the UK. I am currently studying psychology in Huddersfield. I have taught French in Manchester to children for a charity. I am fluent in both French and English.
Prices vary according to the level of students.
Education and qualifications:
2017-(ongoing) University of Huddersfield, Psychology
2015- 2017 BTEC in Health and social care level 3
2014-2015 Maths GCSE
2013-2015 Salford City College-Walkden Campus: Business and Technology Education Council (BTEC) Level 1 and 2 in Child, Health and social care.
2011-2012 Ecole SONARA: Probatoire A4 (Mathematics, French Literature, German and English language, Sciences).
2009-2010 Ecole SONARA: Brevet d’Etudes du Premier Cycle (BEPC) - French, English, Mathematics, Sciences, History, Geography.
June2014-July2014: Volunteering at Cancer UK Research in Glasgow, Queen Street
July2014-February2015: Volunteering at Gospel Truth Radio
October 2014: NCS program (National Citizen Service)
January 2015- now: Committee member at Ensemble Manchester
• French teaching
• Youth leader
July 2015- August 2015: RSJ Global Marketing, sales representative
• Selling and promoting products
February 2016- May 2016: Work placement at Wow kids nursery
• Undertaking activities with children and encouraging them to take part
• Helping children to improve their communication skills and encouraging them to socialise
• Encouraging them to eat their meals
May -August 2016: Safehands care
• Provision of personal care (this include tasks such as showering, full body wash and assisting service users in using commode)
• Administration of medication
• Meal preparation and feeding
• Keeping environment clean and tidied
• Moving service users using equipment such as hoists and standing aids.
September 2016- September 2017: Kenyon lodge care home
• Provision of personal care
• Moving and handling using equipment
• Cleaning and laundry
June 2017-september 2017: Nurse Plus Bolton
• Working in different care settings including care homes (both nursing and residential), independent living, and After Brain injury homes (for people who are recovering from brain injuries)
reading lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest creative writing lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, redaction lessons for all!
Taking oral expression lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|